"Race Calendar 2018" is a simple to use App, which gives quick overview of all Formula 1 events and results. You can see at a glance the complete race calendar with detailed timetable (local) for each weekend, training and qualifying results, driver and team standings after each race and a lot of other information.
The app can work offline. Internet connection is needed only for updating the results and the live timing.
• Season Calendar
• Training Results
• Qualifying Results
• Race Results
• Driver Standings
• Team Standings
• Detailed Driver Profiles - Team, Nationality, Titles, Starts, Pole Positions, Podiums, previous Teams, etc.
• Detailed Team Profiles - Base, Drivers, Chassis, Engine, Tyres, Debut, Titles, Wins, Pole Positions, etc.
• F1 Standings matrix - all results at a glance (just turn the iPhone to landscape mode in the view "Standings"
• Flags - The flags and their meaning in F1
• F1 2019 season changes
• Driver and team statistics per season
• Detailed timetable for each F1 race weekend - date and time for the training, the qualifying and the race
• Track Informations - Number of Laps, Circuit Length, Race Distance, Lap Record, Track Photos. The circuits can be seen in Apple Maps
• iPhone/iPad calendar integration - Stay always up to date! Synchronize all F1 events with your iOS calendar with just one click! All schedule changes are automatically synced with your calendar so you never miss a race!
• Live Driver Standings
• Live Team Standings
F1, FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related logos are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company. All rights reserved. This application is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies.
Now you can see the point for the fastest lap in the standings and in the driver and team statistics.
Ratings and Reviews
MY GO-TO f1 APP
Found this to be the perfect source for the content I desire.
It’s a fabulous app for free. Most everything we want without paying an arm and leg.The only thing missing(for free might there if I paid) is a little more description on the track(s) layout to include turn numbers.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.