Race Day Engineer : Racing Tire Manager
By Neal Lewis Racing, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Best Kept Secret in Racing Tire & Wheel Management Application. Scan, Record, Sort, and Export all of your tire pressures, stagger, wheels, durometer and tread depths. Create Run Logs for each tire set after each practice or race run, so you can better track your cars performance.
The purpose of this application is to provide an easy to use tool for race teams, to do the following.
1. Create an Event and Race Track
2. Scan Bar Code or Record Individual Tire Information (Roll Out, Date, Tire Code, Batch#, Sequence #, Spring Rate)
3. Sort: Put tires into matching sets of 4 based on 6 sorting functions
4. Export and Email tire sorts to Excel
5. Track – Create Run Logs for Each Outing and for Each Set of Tires
A. Starting Air Pressures
B. Ending Air Pressures
D. Tire Temps
E. Tread Depths (starting and ending w/ Graphs)
F. Weather, Track Conditions and Time of Day
What's New in Version 1.3
- Performance Improvements
Really easy to use
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jan 25, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 26.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Neal Lewis Racing, LLC
- © - Copyright 2015 Neal Lewis Racing, LLC all rights reserved. Any use of this app is at the users’ discretion. Neal Lewis Racing, LLC is not responsible for any damage caused by the use of this app,
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Admin Subscription$109.99