By Keoway, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RaceFinder helps runners achieve their racing goals, providing instant information about running races, marathons, half marathins, 5K, 10k and fun runs around the U.S. and the world.
RaceFinder helps running enthusiasts locate races, whether across town or around the U.S. and beyond. From fun runs, 5Ks, and 10Ks to half marathons and whole marathons, RaceFinder’s database includes over 40,000 races to satisfy every runner’s quest for the finish line.
- Serious runners, this is your must-have app.
- Casual runners, this is your next-step toolkit.
- Couch potatoes, finding a race can be the motivation you need to quick-launch your running fitness program.
Newbies and seasoned distance runners alike enjoy the convenience and user-friendly ease of RaceFinder. Whether racing for fun or pursuing marathons, users can search by location or race name with results displayed in both map and list views. Click the map pin or the list item for detailed race info, including a direct link to the event’s website.
Let RaceFinder help you achieve your running goals.
- RaceFinder users can filter searches by distance and dates, as well as search for races by keyword.
- Found your next race? Add it to Favorites to keep your selected event at your fingertips.
- Extras! Convenient calculator determines target heart rate and body mass index.
Event organizers, participants, and fans—need to add a race? Click Settings & Feedback, click Email Support, and click Suggest a Race.
Install RaceFinder today. And may the wind be at your back—along with the finish line.
“In running, it doesn't matter whether you come in first, in the middle of the pack, or last. You can say, ‘I have finished.’ There is a lot of satisfaction in that.”
—Fred Lebow, co-founder, New York City Marathon
What's New in Version 1.5.0
- Streamlined processes, faster results, and improved search functionality.
- Updated race information page for more user-friendly interface.
- Added email support functionality to add a race, report bugs, or suggest improvements.
- Added over 40,000 races to the database throughout the USA, as well as notable marathons around the world.
It may not have all the races but as far as apps go I like it and I emailed the maker about some info not coming up and they fixed it literally within the hour. Which is amazing and rare lol. And if you need info about a race you can go to "suggest a race" and they'll get the info on it. Just sayin
Major League Updated
It's a lot faster and has more races than before. Search works better too.
This is a great app for any runner. Easy to find races anywhere, near or far. The BMI and heart rate calculator is a big plus. I would recommend this app for serious or weekend racers.