The Race for the White House game
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Race for the White House
Play as a real-world candidate
and completely immerse yourself
into the battle of the 2012 presidential election!
Travel around the United States, try to woo voters across the country, create your own political agenda, skillfully manage your campaign budget... and perhaps you will be the next White House occupant!
A presidential election simulation game with realistic elements
for political neophytes and serious political junkies!
- Nearly 20 playable and customizable candidates
- Features 3D animated faces and voice imitations of real political personalities
- Hundreds of policy proposals and playable locations taken from actual political campaigns and agendas
- Marketing campaign: TV spots, poster campaigns, Internet campaigns, and human billboards
- Campaign budget management: establish HQs; organize rallies; gather donations from super PACs, lobbies, and other kinds of organizations...
- Media involvement: televised debates, press events, TV shows, election night results...
- Low blows: rumors, fraud, discrediting your opponent... that's politics, too!
- Continuously appraise statistics and poll results on participating candidates on the game's website!
Several game modes
-Realistic mode: Run for office with actual opinion polls and vote projections
-Equal Start mode: All candidates start with equal poll results
-Long or short campaigns
What's New in Version 1.16
-update of delegates number projections with latest polls
This game has been around for 4 years and they can't do a simple thing as fix the bugs. The game plays kind of good but when I go to the presidential debates I risk of the game crashing. Can you fix this?
Fix the bug
I don't know if it's a bug but it kicks me back out every 3 minutes. I paid 10 dollars I hope you fix this
Get ready to be sued!