Race illegal High Speed 3D
By Chillingo Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Put the pedal to the metal in this high-octane, adrenaline-pumping, street racer. Speed, drift, dodge, ram and race your way to legendary status in career mode, or just dive in to a quick arcade race. Race illegal puts you in the driving seat, as you take on other racers in a variety of game modes. Win races to win cash, spend it on super powered upgrades for your ride and burn some rubber!
Race illegal: High Speed 3D
• A true arcade racing experience on your Mac!
• USB Controller support for a pure arcade experience.
• A range of supercars and countless optimization combinations.
• Take part in a story-driven career mode or dive into a quick race.
• Five different race modes, each challenging a different driving skill.
• Stunning graphics and destruction visuals as well as authentic engine sound effects that are different for every car.
• Give your racer a personal flare with extravagant paintjobs.
• Smash your old times and beat your friends for endless replay value.
• Special effects like motion blur, nitro boost and slow motion.
For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com
What's New in Version 1.1
- Mac Book Pro retina resolution
- Online multiplayer compatible with iOS
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards compatible with iOS
- Game Center 4 players multiplayer
- In-app purchases
- Moutntain Lion support
race illegal high speed 3d
Purchased this several days ago and downloaded it to my imac. It does nothing but sit in the middle of my screen and show graphics. I can't turn it off/close it out,or get it to begin racing. I'm glad I did not pay a bunch of money for it. This was my first purchase and I'm really not too happy about it. i will uninstall later today.
Fun game, have really enjoyed. But purchase of 500k does not go through, need to fix that guys.
Would be nice… if it started.
I downloaded this and attempted to run it, on my MacBook Pro under 10.9.1, to no avail. It bounces, then turns the screen white for a second before crashing. Thankfully it wasn’t a horrendous amount of money I spent, because it seems to have been a waste.