Race Ready - USA Cycling Races
By Matt Mikul
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be prepared for your next race!
Race Ready helps you find local USA Cycling bike races, see how many racers are registered for your category, who’s pre-registered, what their results are, register for races, get directions to a race, and more.
Developed by a USAC cat 1 road racer, Race Ready was made to quickly find races and view details about them, with the least amount of time spent.
More time to train!!
No more hunting for links on a registration website - just fire up Race Ready and it’s all there in one place.
- View and search the USA Cycling race calendar for your state, or multiple states
- Find the Flyer and Registration links for the race
- See how many racers are registered for each category, and who is registered (supports usacycling.org, bikereg.com, voo.st, and prerace.com races)
- View detailed race results summaries for pre-reg'd racers - know your competition!
- Race Intelligence: view past results, course maps on Strava, Google search for a race by name
- Get Directions to the race
- Get Weather forecasts for race day
- Set a Reminder for when to leave for the race, based on the estimated drive time, prep time, and race start time
- Filter race category listings based on your age, gender, and category
- Share race details with your team mates
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Fixed an issue where some races wouldn't load correctly.
This app is excellent! I love how easy it is to use and all the information is right there in one spot. I've recommended this to all my teammates and cycling buddies. My one suggestion would be to have a riders racing age and category in their profile and category next to their past results. I race in combined fields a lot of the time and it's hard to tell who is in my category for that race. Keep it up!
Lots of potential
Pretty good app. The interface could definitely be improved though, it is pretty drab. Functional - but it ain't pretty. A lot of the tools basically just save you a click to open google or a browser. Great idea though and I hope to see some improvements in the next few years.
The app is good. I'd like to see it connect to more local events or be able to set up notifications when events are added to your local area. Still like.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 07, 2015
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Matt Mikul
- © 2013-2015 Matt Mikul
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.