RacerChaser Chicago 2015
By Area 6 Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The sure way for you to get seen on race day!
On October 11, 2015 more than 40,000 runners will participate in the 2015 Chicago Marathon to strive to meet their personal goals. More than 1 million spectators will cheer them on through the streets of Chicago.
How will you spot your favorite runner(s) in a field of 40,000+?
RacerChaser™ can help!
RacerChaser gives runners and their fans the tools they need to maximize the race day marathon experience!
* Runners: create a race plan with a variable mile-by-mile pace and share it with friends (share your user name when you create your account). Link your iPhone to your profile and carry it with you on race day for race day tracking.
* Spectators: Link to your runners and use their race plans to plot your viewing strategy on race day. Mile-by-mile projected arrival times for one or more racers. Projected position on the course and projected next mile marker arrival time.
* An interactive map*** of the complete course (mile markers and CTA train stations clearly labeled).
* Current racing conditions, a race countdown/elapsed time clock, and current weather information***.
*Racer tracking (if Racer carries a linked and fully-charged iPhone 4s or later with them during the race)***
* Spectator strategies to help you spot your runners as many times along the course as possible.
* In-app twitter and photos let you share the race day experience.
***Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
***Indicates that these features require an Internet connection via cellular or WiFi to function.
This is not an official Marathon App and is independently produced for the benefit of spectators. The app does NOT support individual runner tracking using the chip attached to the runner's shoe.
We don't recommend that marathon participants use this app during the actual event. They need to focus their attention on the race!
'Chase' us on twitter @RacerChaserApp and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/RacerChaserApp
- Add 1 or more racers by tapping the '+' button at the bottom of the 'racer list' screen. Enter the racer's user name, tap search, and add them to your racer list. Tapping on a racer in the list takes you to the 'racer info' screen.
- Racers tap on the 'Edit' button at the top of the 'racer info' screen lets you update the racer name, bib # and start corral. Tap the 'Done' button at the top of the screen to save your changes.
- Racers can modify the start line lag time, or mile-by-mile pace entries, by tapping on the row that corresponds to the segment for which they want to set the pace. Tapping on a pace row will take you to the 'pace settings' screen.
- Turning the 'apply this pace to subsequent miles' switch on the 'pace settings' screen to 'ON' will apply the pace per mile for the current segment to all subsequent miles of the race when you return to the 'racer info' screen. This allows you to set the pace for multiple segments at once.
- Share your race plan with friends and family via email by tapping the 'forward' button in the lower left hand corner of the 'racer info' screen.
GOOD LUCK RACERS!!!
What's New in Version 4.1.0
- Easier to use with more information at your fingertips
- Bug fixes and better layout support
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 07, 2015
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Area 6 Software, LLC
- © 2014, area 6 software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).