By HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Family food to hand from Rachel Allen*
With this gorgeous app you'll never be stuck for inspiration - 66 recipes split into the following categories:
* Quick and Easy
Every recipe has a video and simple steps to follow – you can even have Rachel read each step out to you, and clap to change steps rather than get your phone messy!
There are exclusive video tips to give you the inside info on recipes before you start to cook.
The interactive shopping list helps you to find what you need, with the ability to view your list by recipe or by aisle.
The recipes include everything from dishes that will go down well at dinner parties to kids classics that are healthy and quick to cook. And of course there are some treats to spoil yourself!
* Exclusive video for each recipe
* Easy step-by-step instructions
* Audio step by step guide
* Clap to move to next step
* Matching wine suggestions
* Recipe variation suggestions
* Store recipe ingredients in shopping list
* Search and filter recipes
* Colour photography for each recipe
* Switch between Metric and US Imperial measures
* Send invite to friend for dinner
* Portion adapter - cook for more or fewer people.
What's New in Version 1.12
App worked great, for about a month. Is access time limited? Won't respond to touch, which renders it useless.
This app is really great! Step by step instructions and hands-free usage while following a recipe. Customize the app for UK or US and hear Rachel Allen providing guidance and tips as well with ratings for the recipes so you know if it is easy or more difficult. I am excited to try all the recipes!
You down load the app the video does not play nor does the audio steps beware 4.99
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Nov 16, 2010
- Version: 1.12
- Size: 380 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Harper Collins Publishers Limited
- 2010 © Harper Collins
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.