Rachel was designed to do one thing very well.
Rachel helps you to keep track of when you took fuel for your car and when. If you have multiple cars, Rachel will just keep track of all of them. Simple, straightforward.
Rachel was invented to solve the problem of keeping track of when you took fuel with your car. How many times did you end up at the fuel station not remembering the mileage of your car? Ever wanted to know what price you paid last time you took fuel? Can't remember which fuel station you went to last time? Rachel is there to help.
Rachel has the following features:
* Manage one or multiple cars
* For each car, you can record the license plate, a name and the secret code of your fuel card.
* You can record an unlimited number of mileages
* For each mileage, you can record the amount you've fueled and the total price paid for it. The location and date are automatically recorded.
- Pieter Claerhout
- 1.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2018 Pieter Claerhout, YellowDuck.be
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.