Racing Lap Timer HD is an iPad & iPhone Stopwatch application for lap time measurement.
Whether you're on the road or racing track, riding your bike or running a parcour, Laptimer HD records your: Current Lap, Average Lap, Fastest Lap, Slowest Lap and Total Time.
(Next version of Laptimer HD will support Geolocation-Aware & Map-trails!)
LAP TIMER HD FEATURES:
* Works on iPad and iPhone!
* Supporting portrait and landscape views
* User-friendly design
* Easy to use
* Displays Current Lap, Average Lap, Fastest & Slowest Lap and Total time.
* Save Lap Session data
* Email Lap session data
* Nice themed Carbon Fiber Look
SAVE YOUR LAP TIMES:
Laptimer HD saves your laps within sessions on the Laptimes screen everytime you click “LAP”. To reach this screen, tap on the Laptimes icon in the bottom toolbar. On this screen you can see all your completed laps, fastest and slowest laps and time difference. You can “Save Laps” to the “History” screen by click the upper-right button “Save Laps”, make sure you clicked the “STOP” button on the “Timer” screen to make the “Save Laps” button visible.
EMAIL LAP TIMES:
Lap times can be optionally sent as email (assuming the phone has access to the carrier's network). On the “History” screen select your Lap Session and click the upper-right button to “Email” the laps. In the next version of LapTimer HD you can send your LapTimes to Facebook or as Tweets to Twitter.
LAP TIMER SETTINGS::
The Settings screen allows you to change:
* Reset Style - Classic, Fast
* Time Difference - Previous, Fastest Lap
* Custom Displays - Last Lap, Fastest Lap, Slowest Lap, Time Difference
+ more themes
+ GPS Location-Aware
+ Facebook and Twitter integration
Ratings and Reviews
Great when it works …but
As long as Racing Lap Timer is the ONLY app running it runs fine. However, when you open another app while this one is running and then return to Racing Lap it is locked and will not respond to any taps at all (start or reset). You must shut the whole thing down to recover. Summary - great concept and I wish I could use it reliably. Since I do multiple things with my phone and do not want to leave it solely on this app, it is pretty useless for me - a $.99 charitable donation - no useable goods or services received - removed from my phone.
Not quite there yet!
All you need is a place to put in the size of the track and then a field that uses the lap time and track size to calculate the speed per lap!
Waste of Money!!
I paid to upgrade the free version and can’t use it now because it’s not compatible with IOS 11. If the developer can’t keep up with the simple technology I paid for, my money should be refunded.
- Vidal de Wit
- 2.5 MB
- Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MobiGeni.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.