By Rackspace Hosting
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you can know exactly what’s going on with your cloud infrastructure wherever you are, whenever you want – don’t feel tied to your desk to keep tabs on your cloud.
Supports Cloud, Dedicated, and Fanatical Support for AWS accounts. It does not support Rackspace Email which is a different service.
With the Rackspace Mobile app for iOS you can:
• Manage your Support tickets for Cloud, Dedicated, and Fanatical Support for AWS accounts
• View and create Cloud Servers
• Save and switch between multiple Rackspace accounts quickly and securely
You can also view and get insight into your Cloud Server & Monitoring health items, like:
• Monitoring check details
• Monitoring alarm details
• Alarms by failure conditions
• Historical data from your alarms
• Contextual graphs that show trends over time
• Ping and traceroute operations on servers
If you need help, you can always contact Rackspace Fanatical Support via phone from the Support section of the app.
Follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/rackspace or give us feedback in the app under the Support tab.
What's New in Version 2.5.8
v2.5.8 brings you a fix where tapping a link in an update email didn't take you directly to the ticket in the app. We found that unexpected (and maybe a little rude), and patched it right up.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 31, 2017
- Version: 2.5.8
- Size: 41.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rackspace Hosting
- © 2016 Rackspace Hosting
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.