Rackspace Cloud Control
By Rackspace Hosting
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you can know exactly what’s going on with your cloud infrastructure wherever you are, whenever you want – don’t feel tied to your desk to keep tabs on your cloud. The Rackspace Cloud mobile app for iOS now features 24x7 access to your monitoring data, meaning you can keep a sharp eye on your cloud from any where at any time. With the updated Rackspace Cloud app, you can get real-time insight into the status of any configured check and alarm, and view contextual graphs that show trends over time. You can still create Rackspace Cloud Servers; view the details and status of each specific server; and manage each server individually – all from your iOS device. And with direct links, you can quickly call Rackspace’s award-winning Fanatical Support straight from the app. It’s true peace of mind on the go.
With the Rackspace Cloud mobile app for iOS you have instant insight into:
• The status of any of your current monitoring alarms
• Monitoring check details
• Monitoring alarm details
• Alarms by failure conditions
• Historical data from your alarms
• Contextual graphs that show trends over time
• Ping and traceroute operations on servers
Using this monitoring data, you have the ability to:
• Manage Rackspace Cloud Servers
• Create Cloud Servers from different data center regions
• Support for multiple Rackspace Cloud accounts
• View details for specific Cloud Servers
• Resize, rebuild and rename specific servers
• Contact Rackspace Fanatical Support via phone from links in the app
Follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/rackspace or give us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.3.5
• Fixed a login bug that caused some users to experience a blank Monitoring screen, or have to login twice.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 10, 2014
- Version: 1.3.5
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rackspace Hosting
- © 2014 Rackspace Hosting
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.