RACS ASC 2016
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The RACS ASC 2016 eProgram is the official App for the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) Annual Scientific Congress (ASC). It is provided free of charge.
It is designed for both iPhone and iPad and includes the following features:
- Members of the Virtual Congress can login with their existing account details or can register via the app or online through the Virtual Congress website.
- When your iOS device is connected to the internet, members can review Sessions and Presentations from the program, add or remove them from their My Schedule section to plan their congress and provide easy access to in-session features.
- Scientific Program Sessions and Presentations are updated every day to reflect any changes during the Congress (requires device to be connected to the internet)
- Abstracts can be viewed by tapping the 'Abstract' button (when available)
- Speaker CV's can be viewed by tapping on a speaker name (when available)
- Posters can be viewed anywhere at anytime (when available)
During a session use the App to:
- Take notes
- Send questions to the chair
All content from the printed program is included, so no need to carry both.
What's New in Version 4.0
Multidisciplinary Selection - You can now select up to 3 disciplines at once.
Advanced Filtering - Filter you program by session type or limit you selected disciplines even further.
Improved User Interface - Access program information even faster.
My Notes - Your notes are now collated in one place and can be exported via email.
Now compatible with iPhone and iPad devices.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Apr 23, 2016
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kojo Productions Pty Ltd
- © 2016 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.