Welcome aboard the real-time flight tracking app with one of the best and most accurate coverage worldwide. Download the app for free and know the exact current position of every plane in the sky in real-time!
Why is RadarBox the best and most accurate?
Most airplanes today are equipped with ADS-B transponders (Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast radio transmitter-responders) that transmit their position - latitude, longitude, altitude - speed and the aircraft unique identifier. AirNav Systems designs, produces and distributes ADS-B radio receivers. We maintain a network of more than 9.000 receivers (and counting) all over the world. With a team of aviation technology experts working in the constant optimization of the platform signal processing capabilities AirNav RadarBox is the best and most accurate flight tracker available.
- Get individual live flight information and see an airplane photo of any aircraft that is in the sky.
- Check flight details like aircraft make and model, route, altitude, position and speed. Even specific photos for each aircraft, courtesy from aircraft spotters from all over the world!
- See the last 7 days of flight information and watch replays of past flights.
- Know all arrival and departure flights of any airport and it's status: if it's delayed, still in flight, in taxi and any status information provided by the airplane squawk code.
- Search flights through flight number, company, airport, altitude and speed.
- Multi-source data: we get data from ADS-B, ASDI (US radar based flight information), Oceanic, Multilateration, Satellite and Estimated and cross-reference several data points to give you the most accurate information that technology can provide.
Same feature set as Free plan, plus:
- Ad-free experience. If you subscribe a premium plan you won't see or hear any ads.
- Continuous real-time flight tracking. No map timeouts after ten minutes.
- Listen in on 1 hour of radio transmission chatter from any control tower.
- Full flight details. Get the full flight speed and altitude graph.
- Get Terrain, Satellite and Hybrid map layers.
- See the last 30 days of information and watch replays of past flights.
- Get priority support.
Same feature set as Spotter plan, plus:
- Listen to radio transmission chatter from any control tower. Unlimited.
- Get Terrain, Satellite, Hybrid and SkyVector map layers.
- Add a weather layer to the map to know current weather conditions everywhere.
- Remove distracting information in Fullscreen Mode.
- Advanced filtering. See only what you want.
- Download raw data (limited to 10 downloads per month).
Same feature set as Pilot plan, plus:
- See 365 days of information and watch replays of past flights.
- Add flights to a list and track your fleet.
- Airport view: know all flights arriving or departing from an airport as well as other status information about each airport such as weather and visibility conditions.
- Download raw data (limited to 100 downloads per month).
- Subscribe to a premium plan on a monthly or yearly basis.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Have a safe flight, you are cleared for take-off!
Make a blip in our radar or throw us your paper airplane:
Share your flights with a screenshot of the map
Aircraft labels now have airline logos
Flight card info update regularly
Filter by Airline and by Aircraft Type by tapping them on the flight card
Aircraft marker animation improved
Improved UX performance
Fix reported bugs
Ratings and Reviews
ever wonder where that plane overhead is going?
This is a great little program if you have ever wondered where all those planes overhead were going. It tracks every plane and allows you to zoom in for local display. When I first used it, I was amazed. It visually showed an airplane was north west of me, traveling east. I looked up and, sure enough in about a minute, there was the plane. Fascinating.
simple for amateur users
the app has been designed to make it extremely simple for even amateur users like me to instantly track flight that I want to without having to go through any complicated procedure or protocol before I can retrieve the information.
Developer Response ,
Yup, we like to keep it simple. Your review is also simply the best!
This app is amazing!! I can’t believe how easy it is to use and how it makes fun to track a flight. If you told me a week ago a would be one hour looking at my screen just to see my brothers flight, I wouldn’t have believed you but yet here I am.
- AirNav Systems LLC
- 43.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AirNav Systems LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Spotter (monthly) $2.49
- Pilot (monthly) $7.99
- Spotter (yearly) $24.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.