Take control with the only app designed specifically for men receiving prostate radiotherapy.
Developed by physicians, RadCare provides personalized, real-time guidance, education and support. Simply enter your treatment length and start date, and RadCare will provide new information on a weekly basis, starting before your simulation scan and extending through the end of treatment.
Learn about managing side effects, logistics, safety, radiation and cancer, and much more. Connect with other patients. De-stress. You are on a unique and difficult journey; RadCare provides a road map and makes the process a little bit easier.
- Personalized education customized for your specific treatment course
- Side effect advice and management strategies
- Treatment progress tracking
- Exercises to prepare for the planning scan and radiation treatments
- Diet recommendations
- Tools to manage stress and anxiety
- Detailed explanations of radiation, treatment planning, safety, cancer biology and much more
- Connect with other patients and caregivers
- Support for Androgen Deprivation Therapy (ADT)
- Caregiver resources
Small UI/UX improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I wish an app like this had been available when I went through treatment two years ago. It would’ve been a Godsend to provide more information that would have facilitated communication with my doctor and help alleviate anxiety. The interface is intuitive; the app seems straightforward and easy to navigate. My only suggestion would be to offer more choices for length of treatment. Since my treatment was post brachytherapy, the duration was neither six nor eight weeks but five weeks. I hope future patients learn about this app and will be able to take advantage of its many benefits.
- RadCare Health, Inc
- 25.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 The Regents of the University of California
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.