By Alexander Schulenburg
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Radioaktive particles, iodine and cesium - how is it in your environment in the US and worldwide? Get the latest results of the EPA and the CTBTO.
- app refers radioactive particles measured in the air
- recognize trends and possibly an increase in measured values
- current and historical measurements of iodine-131, cesium-137 and radon.
- global measurements of iodine-131 in comparison with Japan and as an animated world map
- card with the current measured values of the region Fukushima
- EPA status report in case of emergency, daily updated
What's New in Version 1.5
- new radiation map of Japan
Will not open now
Crash at loading screen. iOS 5
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 20, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 21.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alexander Schulenburg
- © kiutel 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.