RADIO.COM is your top free radio app for Sports, Music, News, Talk listening. Stream over 300 radio stations and 1,100 podcasts. Live, Anytime, Anywhere.
The RADIO.COM app gives you access to over 300 FM, AM and HD stations and more than 1,100 leading podcasts, all in a free, user friendly, curated platform.
· Discover top LIVE radio stations from across the country including
Sports stations - WEEI, WFAN, 94.1 WIP, CBS Sports Radio
News and talk stations - WWL radio, KYW 1060, WWJ radio, 1010 Wins, KMOX, WCBS 880
Music stations - WAAF, KROQ, 98.7 KLUV, KISW and more.
· And local coverage from top cities across the country like, New York, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Houston, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Atlanta and more...
· Keep up with all your local and national news, traffic, and weather.
· Hear exclusive interviews, comedy content and commentary.
· Get sports news and pre/post game coverage from MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA and college teams.
· Stream all your daily podcasts, from national to your favorite local podcasts including The Kevin & Bean Show on KROQ, The Sports Junkies, Mut & Callahan, The Mens Room Daily Podcast, Sarah and Vinnie Full Show, Joe Benigno and Evan Roberts, Mike Francesa, Howard and Jeremy, Boomer & Gio, Jim Rome's Daily Jungle, and more!
· Hear new songs and greats artists from all station genres including Rock, Country, Pop, Alternative, Hip-Hop and more.
The Top Free Radio App Experience
· Miss your morning drive show? Check out the on-demand episodes and listen at your leisure.
· Listen across home and auto devices, including, Alexa, Google Home, Roku, Fire TV, Sonos, Chromecast, AirPlay, CarPlay, and Android Auto.
· View track and artist info with album art - see what is playing on a radio station before you start listening.
· Search by location, genre or category to explore a top-rated lineup of the best live and local music, news and sports stations, leading personalities and original content.
· Subscribe and download podcast episodes to listen offline.
· Wake up to your favorite station with the alarm feature!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
2 months later....
I have previously used TuneIn before this app but since Enter-com Communications switched all of its stations over to their app it has made my life harder and looking at the other reviews I think others too. If you are going to switch apps 1. Please tell us you are going to switch soon so we have a heads up. 2. Make sure you have great execution of the app you are making and make SURE the consumers like it and that it works well. This app has connectivity issues all the time, sometimes it will say that it is playing and I can’t hear anything or it will play then stop then start playing again. What I do appreciate is the you release app updates often. If you can fix the bugs/crashes I think you will make a lot more people happy. To all companies and people out there. If you have something that works just fine, don’t switch things up. As he saying goes “if it isn’t broken don’t fix it”. I hope anyone who reads this has a wonderful day and don’t forget to smile. :)
Needs work. Doesn’t continue to play.
TOO MANY COMMERCIALS
I LITERALLY LISTEN FOR 8 minutes and still haven’t heard the actual RADIO STATION. Back to iHeartRadio.
Sometimes I get a call and it obviously takes precedence over the app and when I end the call I go back to the app and the radio does not continue to play either on its own because the call ended or if I’ve pressed play. No matter how long the call was. Same thing happens if a video pops up on Facebook I want to watch, I have to kill the app and reopen it for each instance. Slightly frustrating especially listening to my favorite morning show. No offense but iHeartRadio comes right back on, but I would like to listen local so I use it in the morning even though Kidd Kraddick Morning Show is nationally syndicated and I could listen to iHeartRadio on another station. So come on y’all! #firstworldproblems
No longer disconnecting
Update running okay now !!
Was getting used to being forced to listen to local ny news 88 at one location. Then connectivity issues! First thought maybe my network but dreaming video etc just fine but can’t listen to radio which cuts out every couple of minutes. Really not happy with this app need 88 locked me into. Now I have to find new station not locked to this failing app to get my news and traffic etc.
Update, have to admit I have grown fond of having this app available. Works great now and love having local stations available to us when we travel.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the positive feedback and appreciate you taking your time to write us with this review.
We're glad to hear your enjoying our app after the new update. We're striving hard everyday to ensure seamless experience.
Any question you may have now or in the future, please don't hesitate reaching out to us at email@example.com.
RADIO.COM support team
- Entercom Communications Corp.
- 127.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- TM & © 2018 Entercom Communications Corp - RADIO.COM
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.