RadioFX connects you to the most popular college radio stations (each with their own app) around the country and abroad. Listen to music, sports, news and talk shows from your favorite college stations while being immersed in conversations with DJs, friends, and fellow listeners, interactions with multimedia social conversations about what’s happening on the college music scene.
With the RadioFX app you get:
- Instant play of any college radio station (more being added every day!)
- Real-time messaging with friends, listeners, and DJs
- Rich social interactions to access your station's media feeds
- Live coverage of college sporting events, concerts and more.
- Interactive schedule of college radio events and programming - set alerts and be notified when your favorite shows come on air
- Twitter, Facebook & Instagram feeds of these stations in one place
For additional help or questions please contact RadioFX at email@example.com
Connect with RadioFX through our new social tab, bug fixes, and more!
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a little work.
App needs a little work. Volume control seems to be to high on the scale - have it on the lowest setting and way too loud in my earbuds. Can’t select the audio output - airbuds, speaker, Bluetooth, etc. Audio switches from airbuds to speaker when using chat function and won’t go back. Seems to only work on WiFi and not on cellular (LTE).
This is a good app when it works. I've redownloaded it a few times and I cannot sign in, the page just won't let me click anything but the back button. Because of that I can't enjoy all the normal tabs in the app because I'm just not logged in.
Why can’t you listen with headphones in???? I want to walk around campus and listen without bothering everyone else.... Also half the time my saved stations don’t work. App crashes a lot. It’s ridiculous
- RadioFX, Inc.
- 144.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 RadioFX, inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.