If a picture speaks a thousand words, then a video certainly adds a good few more on top of that. Watch the presentation video at our website. There you can also find Radio Recorder User Manual.
Stream it. Record it. Keep it.
Radio Recorder knows how to Listen, Record, Find Streams, Create Your Own Media Libraries and easily sync your playlists between Mac, iPhone, iPod, iPad and even to transfer your music to PC.
Play and save all internet radio stations with 1 Click!
* Radio Recorder comes with 28,000 stations ready to listen to and you can add any specific station within it (or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add your stations).
*All broadcasting formats pls, m3u, mp3, ogg, wma, wav and aac are supported.
* Enhanced radio scheduler possibilities.
* Option to download up to 5 radio streams simultaneously.
* Record your favorite streams via Wi-Fi or Cellular internet connection. Once recorded, you can play your show back whenever you want.
* There're several quality streams for every radio stations (from 24 to 320 kbps)
* Radio Recorder application houses thousands of stations and radio shows which are easily searchable and recordable.
* Radio Recorder automatically strips music from internet radio station streams and saves it into separate tracks tagged with Title and Artist, which are located in Recordings Tab.
* Easy wi-fi synchronization with the free version for iPhone/iPod/iPad and Mac
* There's an option to save the stream as one file without split.
* Browser Access Support. You can download all your music from any browser in the same Wi-Fi network. It allows to sync music even with PC!
* Supported premium account login
* Skip over the ads and trim DJ chatter and other extraneous elements from the fronts and backs of songs by deleting short duration files.
* Keep full control over recordings – add to Playlists or remove portions of audio with ease.
* ... and many other great options to listen and save music from internet
If a picture speaks a thousand words, then a video certainly adds a good few more on top of that. Watch the presentation video at our website.
With internet radio becoming more mainstream everyday, we have developed special solution to make it easy for you to listen to your favorite radio. And Radio Recorder is certainly enough application to get anything you want done when it comes to recording or listening to Internet radio and podcasts.
* bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Problems, what problem !
I just got the paid version because I forget when the various streamed shows I like come on. So I put it thru the paces. One show I setup was for 3 hours from 12 am to 4am .... They are 24 hours. When I woke up and looked was surprised they add some sort of title and the times varied. In other words the talk show changes so did the title! All I can say is this program works great, schedule worked, sound quality is great. It does just as you said it should. I now added more scheduled shows to see how that works out, but so far expect no problems. I also have like 13 gigs on a iPad 2 that is 64 gigs. So the more ram you have the better! Easily 5 stars for paid version. Great program! One idea I just thought of is a location map of where the station might be would be cool... Just an idea!
Great app for the money
Does everything I need except it won't let me record more than 1hr at a time. That maybe that I'm running it on iPad 1 limitation. Sound quality is excellent and scheduler works well. Shame that it can't record in background but hey for $4 this app is awesome even with the limitations I found. I'll try it on my iPhone to compare and will add more when I've done that. Ok I tried that and it works fine on iOS 9 on iPhone 5. I have set up for a repeated record this coming week m-f so I'll update this once I confirm that worked. I'm sticking with 4 stars as it doesn't work so well on older versions of iOS but for more recent versions it's a five star so far.
Maybe I need to try more but I bought this to try and record a radio station stream which my daughter would be on in twenty minutes. I tried to locate the station (popular one in large market) and there wasn't a list for it. I then searched by the call letters, and even though it found it it wouldn't record or play anything. Next I tried the streamed version but again that didn't work.
- Dmytro Rybachenko
- 27.1 MB
Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2011-2014 GoodMoodSoft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.