RADIO StreamItAll streams over 50000 radio stations directly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Listen anywhere to your favorite station from any genre (like country music, soul, sports, news etc) or region (like US CA, UK, the Netherlands, Brazil etc).
Easily stream to your car stereo or headphones using Bluetooth or with Airplay to your Airport or Apple TV.
Easy setup: quick start with 25 popular radio stations from your country and customize it to your preferences by adding stations from the SHOUTcast directory (50000 stations) or our own hand picked StreamItAll directory (1500 stations). You can also manually add your favorite stream or ask us to add a station by requesting is via Twitter of Facebook!
- Remove the Ads with a cheap subscription
- 50.000 radio stations from SHOUTcast directory
- 1500 hand picked radio stations in our StreamItAll directory
- Manually add you favorite radio station (or stream url)
- Plays mp3 & aac(p) streams (SHOUTcast, Icecast etc)
- Auto start/stop for car stereo's and other docks
- Stream via Bluetooth or Airplay
- Receive push notifications with stream-updates
- Start/stop streams from your lock screen
- Auto mute and resume when phone calls come in.
- Share station, artist and song on Facebook and Twitter
About the optional Remove the Ads subscription:
- Subscription is for one year and will remove the ads during this period
- Price for the subscribtion is (the equivalent of) USD 0.99 per year
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- BluMedialab's Custom EULA applies: http://blumedialab.com/misc/CUSTOM-EULA-BLUMEDIALAB-APPLICATIONS.TXT
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/streamitall
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/streamitall
- Added missing launch icon for iPad
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
By far my favorite radio app
1st, the only negative I've found is that if you edit and don't delete a station, it may auto delete one you have on your list (maybe a future update fix please), that being the only negative and that I have used this app every day for the last approx 4 months tells me that it was worth the 6.99 I paid, so at 3.99 it's a steal!!!
Almost every other radio app I tried had a set list of stations and that was it, this one allows you to add any station you want by getting the URL from the website of the station you want and typing it in, I feel bad that the overall score of this app has been driven down by ignorant people who think it should magically work the way they want or have the stations they want preloaded. That's the beauty of this app, if it isn't preloaded, you can add it yourself in a few minutes.
Kudos to the developers on a stable, well made, and useful app. Not much wasted on flashy graphics or clutered interfaces, minimalistic = stable and easy to use, therfore lower risk of slow load or crashes.
A great application with lots of potentital
I have checked out all radios, and this one, even if not the best, is the cheapest for what I want to do: listen to French and Spanish national radios.
They have few presets, sure ; but just send an email to the developers ... and they will reply promptly and add any stations you want (they added for me RNE 1, 3 and 5, and Le Mouv'). Remember to give them the name and the link (to an mp3 feed).
The .pls is supported, but remember that some stations are finicky :)
Works for me, and I am really happy.
This application has a lot of potential. It does what it is aimed to do: play some radios, in a very easy and simple way (with a "favorite" list).
However, it is true that an exhaustive, and up to date , list of stations they have would be helpful.
My objective was to listen to “live” feed from Europe, to be kept up to date while being away. Aol radios and the sort (last fm which I also have), while nice for music and specific choices, does not offer this kind of option that StreamItAll offers.
Not attractive, but functional!
The Now Playing screen is far from attractive, and the in-app purchase doesn't eliminate the ad bar; however, it is the ONLY radio app I've found that's allowed me to enter custom stations AND be able to play ALL of them!
The only trouble I ran into was when I attempted to play an OGG stream, which caused the app to crash, but it doesn't say OGG is supported in the description anyway, so it still functions as advertised.
I have not looked into the list of preset stations provided within the app, and I have no intent to do so. I just wanted something that played my stations, and it delivered.
(Usage information: iPod Touch 2G, iOS 4)
- BluMedialab.com B.V.
- 12.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Italian, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008-2018 BluMedialab.com B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove the ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.