Radio Tuner Directory features more than 70,000 professional and user radio stations from around the world. It provides radio stations from various languages and genres. User can select from list of categories and filter radio stations by their needs. Even you can search for your favorite radio stations from large radio station directory.
With the Radio Tuner app you can now take all of your favorite Radio stations with you anywhere!
********** Features **********
● Access to over 50,000 radio stations on your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
● Multitasking! Supports background audio playback so you can listen while doing other things on your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
● Search the extensive radio directory right on your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
● Radio resumes after a call and stops after headphones are unplugged
● iPod controls to start/stop player
● Now Playing Song info with Animation
● Easy Browse through stations
● YouTube search for current song
● Timer - Radio will stop after set time
● Skip to Prev/Next Radio Station
● Search for a Radio Station
● Stations descriptions with Bitrate
● Stations updated over the air
● Largest collection of stations in many languages
● Add & Delete to Favorites
● Share your favorite Station via whatsapp, facebook, twitter, email, sms
● You can record any of the radio stations that you are listening to and play them back later
● You can also add your own station with playing url and enjoy listening to it
● Radio Tuner will save your played station and save it in history. So you can enjoy your last played station without remembering to station name
● Support lock screen audio control
● Great stereo sound quality
● Simple and practical user interface
● Available on Apple Watch
If you need any features or have any ideas to improve App, send an email to us from "More" tab - "Contact Us".
Support iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
This is quite nice, really
This app does everything they say it will. The ads, though slightly annoying, are not a big deal. They don’t run audio ads (as do many of the streaming apps), and you just have to close the full-screen ones and then carry on.
I’ve been using this for about two weeks now, and I have only two small issues with it.
Firstly, I can’t add those stations that I added myself to my favorites. This is a little annoying. After all, if I take time out of my busy, busy day to add a station, it’s probably a favorite, right?
The other small issue is that none of the SOMA fm channels are available. I’m sure there’s a good explanation for this, but frankly I don’t care: just add the SOMA stations and no more unicorns need die.
Other than these small gripes this is an excellent little app. The interface is intuitive, though rather ugly. So far the app has worked flawlessly, without annoying me or giving me an electric shock, and that’s really all I ask of any app. And as long as the developer fixes my two issues IMMEDIATELY she/he can still come to my birthday party. (It’ll be a “Remains of the Day” film theme, so no funny hats please.)
And finally... To the reviewer who asks why they took the bible channel away, It’s obviously part of god’s eternal plan, so you really shouldn’t question it. You of all people should know that.
They broke it
I like the lay out of the old app better. The new layout basically takes all the stuff in the settings menu that you never use and keeps it on the screen all the time. When they updated it, none of the streams I had in my favorites list will play. I can also not find them when I search for them using the search function.
Get rid of the intrusive ad
Since this update, the intrusive ad displays as the first page whenever you launch it. It’s so offensive that I quit using it. It’s not worth my time to click that tiny close box to close the window before you can play it. And that bouncing to the left side of the window is annoying as if the users don’t know how to swipe left to get to the settings. Just quit those annoying things that drive the users away. No thank you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.