By CBS Interactive Music Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stream your favorite radio stations anywhere you go: With nearly 300 live, HD, and digital-only stations from CBS Radio, you'll receive popular recommendations, get local news and sports from across the U.S., and explore by location, genre, or category for the best music.
Radio.com for iPhone and iPad lets you:
• See what's currently playing with hi-res album art
• View complete track and artist information for each song
• Wake up to your favorite stations with the alarm clock
• Fall asleep comfortably with the sleep timer
• Save your favorites and listening history
• Browse station info, show schedules, and news feeds
• Adjust audio quality for better streaming
• Read the latest headlines while listening
• Connect with Apple TV and other devices though Air Play
***NOTE: If you experience any problems please Contact Support from the menu in the app. We're more than happy to help you.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
- Added sharing for articles
- Updated all sharing to use native iOS options
- Better feedback for streaming errors
- Fix for scrobbling
- Toggle to exclusive station guide fixed
- Fix for refresh of station tiles in the guide
- Fixed some display issues on iPhone 4 and 4S
- Additional performance improvements
Constantly will cut away while playing
Unlike a lot of other reviews where people have mentioned about buffering issues I on the other hand have no issues. But when it comes to listening to my station it is constantly cutting away to commercial before the station itself does. Commercial constantly will interrupt while I'm listening. I don't know if these people actually read these reviews but if so it would be nice if someone could resolve these issues. Also, this is a CBS app playing CBS station so why when your sports analysts that are employed by you (i.e. Jim Rome, Boomer, ect.) are speaking they are always getting cut away mid sentence to even more commercials. It's been very frustrating trying to listen to local sports radio. FIX THESE ISSUES PLEASE!
Fix this App
I have had this app since it's release and it has consistently done the same thing: play extended, app only commercials repeatedly and consistently drop out and turn itself off or pause. I mean come on, I understand commercials but this is ridiculous. The app constantly repeats the same commercials over and over. I listen on my commute to work daily for traffic and news through my Bluetooth in my motorcycle helmet. I cannot tell you how many times each way I need to restart the app at a red light where I can pull safely pull my phone out of my pocket. I should note that I had contacted the developer for support and surprisingly they responded promptly, all they could suggest is reinstalling the app. Does not fix a thing.
This was a great app until, all of a sudden, it wasn't. Works fine on my iPad and on my iPhone when connected to WiFi. Doesn't work at at all on 3G. No matter which station I turn on, it just buffers and buffers and buffers. Sometimes, I'll get a connection error. Others, I'll just give up. At first, I figured CBS was just having problems. However, I was able to access the same stations just fine via TuneIn. Not sure what's happened. Doesn't look like there's been a recent update that could've screwed everything up. Glad to see I'm not the only one having these problems.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 03, 2014
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 31.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CBS Radio
- TM & © 2012 CBS Local Digital Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.