Radio.com lets you listen to your favorite Sports, Music, News Talk radio stations & podcasts for free - anytime, anywhere. Stream over 230 stations and 1,000 podcasts. The best radio app experience, wherever you are.
Discover and enjoy sports, music, news and talk radio from LIVE stations across the country. Anytime. Anywhere. Free.
Explore by location, or genre to find free radio stations in your home area, or across the country. Listen to top rated DJ’s, leading personalities and original content.
The Top Free Radio App Experience
• Get sports news and commentary from MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA and college teams.
• Listen to top, free radio stations across the country, including WFAN Sport Radio, KROQ, WEEI, WCBS-FM, V-103, KISW, 970 The Score, 1010 Wins and more.
• Subscribe to and listen for free to podcasts including Pod Save America, theSkimm, The Goop Podcast, Skip and Shannon Undisputed, The Tony Kornheiser Show, Inside The Hive w/ Nick Bolton, UFC Unfiltered with Jim Norton & Matt Serra, and more!
• Connect with radio stations through contests, social media and podcasts.
• View track and artist info with album art - see what is playing on a station before you start listening.
• Listen across home and auto devices, including chromecast, airplay, carplay, and android auto.
• Create custom alarms with your favorite radio stations
Follow us on Social!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
2 months later....
I have previously used TuneIn before this app but since Enter-com Communications switched all of its stations over to their app it has made my life harder and looking at the other reviews I think others too. If you are going to switch apps 1. Please tell us you are going to switch soon so we have a heads up. 2. Make sure you have great execution of the app you are making and make SURE the consumers like it and that it works well. This app has connectivity issues all the time, sometimes it will say that it is playing and I can’t hear anything or it will play then stop then start playing again. What I do appreciate is the you release app updates often. If you can fix the bugs/crashes I think you will make a lot more people happy. To all companies and people out there. If you have something that works just fine, don’t switch things up. As he saying goes “if it isn’t broken don’t fix it”. I hope anyone who reads this has a wonderful day and don’t forget to smile. :)
Needs work. Doesn’t continue to play.
Sometimes I get a call and it obviously takes precedence over the app and when I end the call I go back to the app and the radio does not continue to play either on its own because the call ended or if I’ve pressed play. No matter how long the call was. Same thing happens if a video pops up on Facebook I want to watch, I have to kill the app and reopen it for each instance. Slightly frustrating especially listening to my favorite morning show. No offense but iHeartRadio comes right back on, but I would like to listen local so I use it in the morning even though Kidd Kraddick Morning Show is nationally syndicated and I could listen to iHeartRadio on another station. So come on y’all! #firstworldproblems
If only Entercom spent as much time fixing this app as they did creating fake 5-star reviews for it. This is by far one of the worst apps I am forced to use if I want to listen to my hometown sports radio. On top of it being unreliable, buggy and unstable, it loops this incessant Great Moments in Sports nonsense. It went on for over 20 minutes the last time I was listening before I had to just stop. This app is absolutely and unequivocally awful. What a terrible product to force your radio stations to use. It only gets a star because zero or negative stars is not possible.
*update: this continues to be a nearly unusable app. It doesn’t work well with CarPlay and crashes often. It repeats the same commercials/PSAs over and over. I don’t know how each update could make an app worse, but you’ve accomplished it.
- Entercom Communications Corp.
- 120.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- TM & © Entercom 2018 Radio.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.