By CBS Local
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stream 250+ live, HD, and exclusive online only stations on the Radio.com app. Explore by location, genre, or category to find your favorite music, and get local news and sports from across the U.S.
• NEW: Radio.com is now available on Apple CarPlay! Easy access to your favorite, recent and local stations in your car!
• Listen to your favorite radio station's Podcasts! Stream or download episodes and listen offline. Subscribe and share them with friends.
• Radio.com is available for Apple Watch! Control playback, browse our full station guide, change stations, easily access recently listened to stations, add favorites and view Now Playing right on your Apple Watch.
• View Complete Track and Artist Info with Hi-Res Art
• Save Favorites and Listening History
• Rest Easy with the Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock
• Browse Station Info, Show Schedules, News Feeds and Podcasts
• Read the Latest Music Headlines while Listening
• Connect with Apple TV and Other Devices through Air Play
**NOTE** If you experience any problems please Contact Support from the menu in the app. We're more than happy to help you.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's New in Version 4.6.2
- Added our full station directory for Apple CarPlay
- Multiple crash fixes
- Fixed issue with saving favorites from Apple Watch
- Fixed now playing information freezing on lock screen and when returning from background
- Fixed layout issues blocking content
- Fixed problem where some users were unable to play a station from favorites or recents
- Fixed problem setting an alarm on iPad
- Additional bug fixes
Great app, BRUTAL ADS
I wanted this APP to listen to the FAN660AM sports radio, especially in the mornings for my commute for Boomer & Carton 6-10 am. But the radio advertising is absolutely unbearable. Every studio break brings the same 5 CBS tv promos and the same painful ads for podcasts from the same people. In one 5 minute break you will hear the same ads over and over and over again. I have to mute my phone they are so bad and repetitive.
The APP gives you what you want and plays smoothly behind other APPs running on your phone. But the CBS content makes you want to jump out a window during radio breaks. It has to be changed and they need to create more variety. The Progressive ads are equally as brutal and repetitive.
Brutal stuck in loop ad bug
Ok - listen, ads are fine, support the station, its commercial radio, all fine. Radio stations aren't free to run.
But this app has a catastrophic bug that happens frequently where the "web stream ads" get stuck in a loop.
So you're listening to streaming. All going fine. Goes to commercial. Hear some ads, fine. Then you hear some ads - 2 or 3 - that are clearly streaming inserted clearly. Also fine.
But then it hits the bug and just loops and loops and loops the SAME streaming ads over and over and over and NEVER goes back to the program. Not EVER. you'll hear the same say 3-4 ads for all eternity unless you kill the app and restart it which usually gets you another hour maybe before it just happens again.
Ad cut mark s Allen off.
I don't understand. I downloaded this app because I didn't have a radio around at the time and only had my phone. I wanted to hear the text in secret word to win tickets to the Katy Perry concert that is coming up. CBS why do you do this? I've previously won a meet and greet with Noah Cyrus, so I have high hopes for these contests. When I went to the 100.5 website the only option to listening to the station was through your app. Please fix!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 10, 2017
- Version: 4.6.2
- Size: 56.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: CBS Local
- TM & © 2015 CBS Local Digital Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.