RADIO.COM is your top free radio app for Sports, Music, News Talk listening – Live, Anytime, Anywhere. Stream over 300 radio stations and 1,100 podcasts. The best radio app experience, wherever you are.
Discover LIVE radio stations from across the country.
Hear exclusive interviews, commentary and pre/post game coverage from the top sports stations across the country.
Keep up with all your local and national news, traffic, and weather from the best stations in the country.
Listen to new songs and greats artists from your favorite radio stations. Hear music from all station genres including Rock, Country, Pop, Alternative, Classic, and more!
Stream all your daily podcasts, from national to your favorite local podcasts. Miss your morning drive show? Check out the on-demand episodes and listen at your leisure.
Listen on all your home speaker devices including Alexa, Sonos, Google Home, Roku, and FireTV.
The Top Free Radio App Experience
• Get sports news and commentary from MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA and college teams, including Notre Dame Football, as the exclusive digital radio home of Notre Dame Athletics
• Listen to top, free radio stations across the country, including WFAN Sport Radio, KROQ, WEEI, WCBS-FM, V-103, KISW, 970 The Score, 1010 Wins and more.
• Subscribe to and listen for free to podcasts including Pod Save America, theSkimm, The Goop Podcast, Skip and Shannon Undisputed, The Tony Kornheiser Show, Reply All, Inside The Hive w/ Nick Bolton, UFC Unfiltered with Jim Norton & Matt Serra, and more!
• Connect with radio stations through contests, social media and podcasts.
• View track and artist info with album art - see what is playing on a radio station before you start listening.
• Listen across home and auto devices, including, Alexa, Google Home, Chromecast, Airplay, Carplay, and Android Auto.
Create custom alarms with your favorite radio stations.
Follow us on Social!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
2 months later....
I have previously used TuneIn before this app but since Enter-com Communications switched all of its stations over to their app it has made my life harder and looking at the other reviews I think others too. If you are going to switch apps 1. Please tell us you are going to switch soon so we have a heads up. 2. Make sure you have great execution of the app you are making and make SURE the consumers like it and that it works well. This app has connectivity issues all the time, sometimes it will say that it is playing and I can’t hear anything or it will play then stop then start playing again. What I do appreciate is the you release app updates often. If you can fix the bugs/crashes I think you will make a lot more people happy. To all companies and people out there. If you have something that works just fine, don’t switch things up. As he saying goes “if it isn’t broken don’t fix it”. I hope anyone who reads this has a wonderful day and don’t forget to smile. :)
Needs work. Doesn’t continue to play.
TOO MANY COMMERCIALS
I LITERALLY LISTEN FOR 8 minutes and still haven’t heard the actual RADIO STATION. Back to iHeartRadio.
Sometimes I get a call and it obviously takes precedence over the app and when I end the call I go back to the app and the radio does not continue to play either on its own because the call ended or if I’ve pressed play. No matter how long the call was. Same thing happens if a video pops up on Facebook I want to watch, I have to kill the app and reopen it for each instance. Slightly frustrating especially listening to my favorite morning show. No offense but iHeartRadio comes right back on, but I would like to listen local so I use it in the morning even though Kidd Kraddick Morning Show is nationally syndicated and I could listen to iHeartRadio on another station. So come on y’all! #firstworldproblems
Terrible App, Stay Away If Possible
In a world where most changes are touted as an improvement, here’s an example of it not being true. This app falls terribly short from the previous TuneIn app. The designers/decision makers seem to not understand why consumers use the previous product, and created an alternative that was good for the company but not the consumers who use it.
Functionality is terrible in the following ways:
1) constant connectivity issues —-> it takes way to long to start playing and with no buffering it cuts in an out.
2) user interface is not helpful—> I push play and have to guess (or just wait) to hear sound.. it can take up to 30 seconds using WiFi.
3) if you miss a comment you can not go back 10 or 15 seconds to hear what was missed.
4) where’s the pause button? I received a phone call while listening to the Gary Parish show and missed 2 segments since I couldn’t pause the show.
5) and speaking of no pause option, what ever happened to buffering?
I could go on, but I hope my point was made, and you stay away from this app.
I’m sure this app saves the communication company money, but it’s at the expense of quality and functionality to their customers.
- Entercom Communications Corp.
- 126.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- TM & © 2018 Entercom Communications Corp - RADIO.COM
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.