By CBS Local
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stream 300+ live, HD, and exclusive stations on the newly redesigned Radio.com app. Explore by location, genre, or category to find your favorite music, and get local news and sports from across the U.S.
• View Complete Track and Artist Info with Hi-Res Art
• Save Favorites and Listening History
• Rest Easy with the Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock
• Browse Station Info, Show Schedules, and News Feeds
• Connect with your favorite stations by voting on Polls and submitting recorded audio responses to questions
• Read the Latest Headlines while Listening
• Connect with Apple TV and Other Devices through Air Play
**NOTE** If you experience any problems please Contact Support from the menu in the app. We're more than happy to help you.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's New in Version 4.2.3
• Updated recording page for Connect on Air/Audio submission feature
• Improved station playlist page to keep track of more songs
• Fixed scrolling problem that blocked the bottom content from view
• Fixed link to view more articles
• Performance improvements
• Multiple crash fixes
• Additional bug fixes
I am really starting to hate this app. I like listening to the radio but the ads are out of control. Not only are they same thing every single time, over and over again, but they pop in when the radio station I'm listening to isn't even having them and it interrupts talking in the station. And my service also cuts out a ton. I will be sitting in the middle of a room not moving connected to wifi and then I lose it and says my connection is gone or it has to buffer. It's just getting super annoying across the board.
I wish I could give this no stars..
This app is the absolute worst! I can never get to the station I want when my morning show starts at 5:30am! A pop up comes up as soon as I pick my station and then my screen goes black. I have to go out and in of the app several times before anything airs on my phone. If it does play, it's he same 4 commercials over and over. Get it together!
Song should be able to save
The app would be better if songs could be cached so even without wifi I could look at the videos in my history.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 22, 2015
- Version: 4.2.3
- Size: 29.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CBS Local
- TM & © 2015 CBS Local Digital Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.