By CBS Interactive Music Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stream your favorite radio stations anywhere you go: With nearly 300 live, HD, and digital-only stations from CBS Radio, you'll receive popular recommendations, get local news and sports from across the U.S., and explore by location, genre, or category for the best music.
Radio.com for iPhone and iPad lets you:
• See what's currently playing with hi-res album art
• View complete track and artist information for each song
• Wake up to your favorite stations with the alarm clock
• Fall asleep comfortably with the sleep timer
• Save your favorites and listening history
• Browse station info, show schedules, and news feeds
• Adjust audio quality for better streaming
• Read the latest headlines while listening
• Connect with Apple TV and other devices though Air Play
***NOTE: If you experience any problems please Contact Support from the menu in the app. We're more than happy to help you.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
- Added sharing for articles
- Updated all sharing to use native iOS options
- Better feedback for streaming errors
- Fix for scrobbling
- Toggle to exclusive station guide fixed
- Fix for refresh of station tiles in the guide
- Fixed some display issues on iPhone 4 and 4S
- Additional performance improvements
Constantly will cut away while playing
Unlike a lot of other reviews where people have mentioned about buffering issues I on the other hand have no issues. But when it comes to listening to my station it is constantly cutting away to commercial before the station itself does. Commercial constantly will interrupt while I'm listening. I don't know if these people actually read these reviews but if so it would be nice if someone could resolve these issues. Also, this is a CBS app playing CBS station so why when your sports analysts that are employed by you (i.e. Jim Rome, Boomer, ect.) are speaking they are always getting cut away mid sentence to even more commercials. It's been very frustrating trying to listen to local sports radio. FIX THESE ISSUES PLEASE!
What's wrong with this app?!
I don't know WHAT CBS did to this app, but whatever it was, they ruined it. When I first got this app about a year ago, I NEVER had a problem (using a 3G. connection). Furthermore, there weren't nearly as many commercials. Recently though, it constantly cuts off due to "connection error", and I'm constantly being BOMBARDED with commercials for CBS shows. I love "2 Broke Girls", but I'm not going to be any more inclined to watch a TV show because of constant commercials while I'm trying to listen to sports talk radio. I sincerely hope SOMEONE at CBS reads these posts!
Worst Radio App
This is probably the worst app ever. I saw the reviews and ratings were already terrible but had to check it out. My favorite radio station is on the app so I started listening, but it wasn't loud enough on my device so turned on my radio. I then realized while my device was playing music, the radio was playing a commercial. I didn't know which one was right so I turned on another radio to find out the app was wrong. How could they possibly create an app that does not follow the actual broadcast. Worst Radio App Ever.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 03, 2014
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 31.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CBS Radio
- TM & © 2012 CBS Local Digital Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.