RadioApp - A simple radio for iPhone and iPod touch
By Tal Shrestha
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily tune in to local radio stations and to radio stations from all over the world, using a unique analog-like tuner.
• Internet Connection Required
• Unique analog-like FM/AM tuner
• Use remote control to seek stations
• Supports multiple countries at the same time
• Name of playing song when available
• Favorite stations
• Alarm clock
• Sleep timer
What's New in Version 1.0.47
- fixed crash when connecting headphones
Most stations "currently unvailable"
The vast majority of the stations I've tried are not available, that makes the app mostly worthless.
Bad sound quality with headphones, keeps cutting songs off, no instructions, barely any customizations--and none you'd like. It does connect to your local radio stations I guess but you're better off using the radio in your car. Not too bad but not very good radio. It's alright although it doesn't work as it well as it should.
It is for sure the best radio app ever
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 20, 2016
- Version: 1.0.47
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Tal Shrestha
- © Tal Shrestha 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.