Radium ~ Perfect Internet Radio
By CatPig Studios Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing Radium for iPhone, the most beautiful and intuitive internet radio player you’ll ever use. Find stations in real time by name, genre or region, and tune in to your favourite radios with a single tap.
Radium’s 10,000+ high quality stations, Sound Enhancer, and built-in Wish List make listening to your favourite radio a breeze.
Reimagined for the iPhone, Radium for iPhone features the same minimalism and elegance found in the Mac version, enhanced and optimized for an ideal mobile listening experience. You can even iCloud-sync your favourite stations, wish list, and more, with the Mac version!
Discover new music
• Find new stations by name, genre, region, or any combination.
• Love the playing track? Add it to your Wish List with a single tap.
• Quickly find what you feel like listening to by skimming through your stations' icons.
Easily manage your favourite stations
• Swipe and tap any station’s heart icon to add/remove it from your favourites.
• Tap any station’s icon to change it.
• To reorder your favourite stations, press and hold any station, then drag and drop it in its new place.
Forget about the Settings
• Let Radium’s “Auto” mode select the best-sounding equalizer preset for each station.
• Think another preset sounds better? Radium will remember it for next time.
Share your favourite tunes
• Share a track you love on Twitter or Last.fm directly from the album artwork.
• Generate a tuning-in link with one click and send it to a friend as simple text.
Access your favourite subscriptions
• Radium supports many popular internet radio services, including Digitally Imported, CalmRadio and many more.
What's New in Version 1.1.8
Radium only uses Location Services when in use.
Simple, straightforward, and accessible interface.
Radium really is simple and straightforward. The most appealing thing to me about this app is the ease in changing from one station/stream to the next. You can easily select from your favorites without having to tap around the screen to access the list. The only things I’d like to see is the status bar (showing the clock etc.), increase the sleep timer intervals by 30 minute increments instead of going from one hour to two hours (yes a silly request maybe :)), and maybe the ability to input URLs that would go directly to the streaming source. I have a link that I can get to using TuneIn which goes to a 365 station, which is my workaround for not wanting a Live 365 account. :) Finally, this app is very accessible for VOiceOVer users.
Best Radio App & Incredibly Fast Support
Radium is really the best radio app I've used & syncing favorites with the OSX app is great! Had a broken station, emailed support & not even a hour later received a nice non-automated response back letting me know the channel had been fixed! Awesome app & I can't recommend it more
Best radio app available
This is by far the best app to stream radio stations. It is very simple, has every station (no need for multiple apps), and syncs your favorite stations across all your devices without the need of a login (uses icloud).
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 08, 2014
- Version: 1.1.8
- Size: 12.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CatPig Studios Inc.
- © 2009-2014 CatPig Studios Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sleep Timer$1.99