Bank anytime, anywhere with Radius Bank’s mobile banking app, Radius Mobile! Using this free and convenient app, you’ll have 24/7 access to your personal accounts. To log into the app, simply enter your Online Banking username and password. New personal users can quickly enroll from the app’s login screen.
- Securely deposit checks from your mobile device into your Radius Bank account(s)
- Link accounts from other financial institutions for a full view of your finances
- Create and manage your personal budget
- Check your latest account balance(s), view transactions and monitor account activity
- Easily transfer funds between your Radius Bank account(s) and accounts at other banks
Send Money Quickly
- Instantly send money to anyone by linking your Venmo account within the Radius Mobile app
- Schedule and pay businesses and people
- Access your Radius Bank mortgage and credit card accounts
- View monthly statements
- Find a nearby fee-free ATM in the Radius Bank network
- Send/receive secure messages to/from our Customer Service team
- Live chat with our Customer Service team
- Setup various alerts to stay up to date with your accounts
Apply for new accounts
- Add a new checking or savings account in under 5 minutes
Lower Your Bills
- Work with our partners Lemonade and Billshark to apply for insurance or lower your monthly bill payments
- Check your credit score for free
Looking for an app to manage your Radius business accounts? Download the Radius Business app today!
With this update you can now:
- View images of paid checks written against your account in transaction history
- Set up and modify alerts to better monitor your account activity
Feedback is important to us. Tell us what you think – rate the app today!
Ratings and Reviews
Needs Work. Worse than old version right now.
The new app has a nice looking interface, however, it has lost the following from the old app as well as lost easy of use:
- when looking at transfer history for external accounts, it does not show what external account the transfer was made with
- PFM categories not displayed in the account history, nor can they be changed in the account history as could be done in the old app
- iPad app only supports Portrait. My iPads stand is landscape, so this is an annoyance
- not able to modify a scheduled transfer only delete it
- not easy to cancel a scheduled bill pay payment. You need to go through some menu options and then choose stop payment, which makes you feel like you could be charged a stop payment fee
- not sure if this is the app, but my scheduled monthly recurring external transfer did not take place. Radius is investigating
- I am not a Venmo user, so I miss the no account required Pay a Friend P2P feature in the old app. I assume that the linking is great for Venmo users
- can’t see check images in app
- can’t see pending mobile deposits made in the app
I think if Radius can address these issues that the app can be superior to the old one.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! We have shared with our developers, and some of these items have been fixed with recent updates. If we haven't accomplished it yet, it's in on our roadmap to implement.
The change in the App is terrible. There is no running total for the transactions. Extra steps necessary to see deposit history. Difficult to find Bill Pay scheduled payments.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! We hope that some of the recent app updates have resolved these issues for you.
This app is absolute garbage
This app is a tragedy. Somehow they rebuilt it from the ground up and added a bunch of useless features but the app does not actually work as for its core feature (a banking app).
Issue #1 you make an external transfer once you do there is konability to actual view your transfer pending until it posts.
Issue #2 you use mobile check deposit and they do not notify you the status of the check whether it was accepted or not. In addition the check camera feature doesn’t even take a picture of the entire check.
As someone forced to migrate from aspiration to radius bank this app is an absolute joke and I await the day I can move all my money back to aspiration.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.