*** FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! ***
Create and manage location-based reminders the way it should be.
Designed for iOS 6, optimised for iPhone 5 screen!
Supports OpenStreetMaps and Apple Maps!
Fully synchronised with iOS/iCloud* 'Reminders' application!
Don't forget to do something when you are entering or leaving a location - set a Reminder right on the map.
The location can be precisely selected: drag around the pin to set a position on the map, and for even better results, define the radius in which the alarm will trigger.
- satellite and road maps either from Apple or OpenStreetMap *new*
- effectively view on the map any location-based reminders found on your device *new*
- define an area on the map
- search the map for a known location
- reminder location area adjusts to the currently active map section
- fine-tune reminder location area by increasing or decreasing it's radius
- set the reminder to trigger when either arriving at the desired area, or leaving it
- reminders created in Radius Reminder can be found and modified in the stock Reminders application or on iCloud website*.
*only if reminders in iCloud are enabled
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it says
It does what is claims just fine. However what I'm really looking for is the ability to fire off an email or a text message, not just a popup on my phone. Add that ability and I'll give it 5 stars.
Cannot get Apple Reminders app to work in iOS6; needed for this app
Apple Reminders App does not work. I tried it 20 different ways, walking back and forth from my house.
All I want is to ALWAYS have an alarm go off when I leave the house, reminding me to switch on my Ringer/Audio.
Is that so hard?
This would be a great little app to have, if Apple would pull their socks up and make Location Reminders work in iOS6
Dont Works on IPad
It Was What i Was looping for, simple and touch and done App, Witt the plus OF a Reminders link...but then I discovered it simply don't reminds anything I tested on different locations and the map doesn't triggers anything. Please Fix
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.