Introducing the first comprehensive iPhone reference application for Radiation Oncologists and designed by a RadOnc. This light-weight app provides fast access to the following reference materials:
- Cancer Staging
- Contouring Atlases
- DVH normal tissue contraints
- Pertinent clinical calculators (eg. GBM RPA)
- Commonly prescribed medications
- Oncology ICD9 codes
This project is intended to be a collaborative effort. Feedback and suggestions from the RadOnc community will directly inform new development efforts.
ICD-10 is now available.
PSA doubling time calculator fix.
Other minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app!!! Are you going to update it for AJCC8 staging?
RadOnc Ref Review
Useful app. Calculators are intuitive and provides a localized space for dose constraints.
Please update I use it daily!
- Pretesh Patel
- 5.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012 RadOncDev
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.