Raftr - Get Current
Life's best when you can find your people and talk about what’s happening in your world with others who share your interests. Get current — on what’s happening on your college campus or out in the real world — on Raftr.
• Joining rafts (communities) to discover like-minded people who share your interests and connect with them by posting and chatting about anything relevant.
• Keeping up-to-date on school events, study groups, or travel, sharing and posting your experiences and thoughts with others.
• Discovering and exploring the most interesting rafts and the people who add the most interesting posts.
• Creating rafts to build communities around clubs you are affiliated with, issues that matter to you, or things you find amusing.
So chime in, hold forth, have fun — and invite others in your world to do the same. The more you do, the more exciting and engaging the happenings that entertain, inform, and connect us will be, whether on your campus or out in the real world.
Profiles have been completely redesigned, as well as gaining new features like links to other social profiles - you can find your profile in the top right corner of the app's main screens
Notifications now have their own button on the tab bar at the bottom of the screen
It's now possible to swipe between Home and Popular sections of the Posts feed
Lots of bug fixes
Questions? Comments? Feedback? We love to hear from you! email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Been trying this out for a few months now and am really liking it. There's no other app out there where I can check current events, stay up on politics and still look at cute animals. My favorite part is being able to talk to other sports fans about my favorite teams and reading latest updates and stories. Totally check this app out! 👍
Glad to hear you've been using and loving Raftr for a few months already. We are often improving the app with feedback from our users, so if you have any feedback please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keeps Getting Better!
I've been using the app for a few months. It's easy to navigate and post on. Some fun and thoughtful communities are starting to form. The authentication features should keep the trolls and haters away which is a huge welcome. Fav rafts so far: GOT, Pawndering Purrfection & GS Warriors. Give it a chance!
Glad to hear you've been using the app for a few months and enjoying it. Invite your friends and family! And if you have any feedback, we always love that - email@example.com.
Have a great day,
Cool app for communities and as a way to get current
Love this app - it's been a great way to find communities around some of my favorite things like pets and traveling, as well as being my new favorite way to get current about the sports teams I follow and current events in general.
Hello! We're glad that you're enjoying the Raftr experience! Feel free to invite your friends and family to do the same. ~ Team Raftr
- Raftr, Inc.
- 113.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Raftr, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.