Rage Comics HD
By FunPokes Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bored? Need a laugh? Rage comics tell stories about real life experiences, and end with a humorous punchline.
Rage Comics HD is the easiest way for you to view the best Rage Comics on your IPhone, IPod, and IPad. It shows you the hottest, newest, and most liked rage comics from Reddit's Rage Comic (/r/fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu) submissions.
• Sort pictures by hotness, newness, and total votes.
• Preview image thumbnails for faster browsing.
• Toggle between high resolution and low resolution (bandwidth friendly) picture quality modes.
• Navigate through the pictures by simply swiping your finger on the screen.
• Display large pictures without crashing.
• Share pictures with friends and family via email, Twitter, or Facebook.
• Zoom-in on pictures through standard finger gestures.
• Toggle between comment page and picture page with a single touch.
• Load data in the background for faster access.
• Support iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
NOTE: This application is not affiliated with Reddit.
What's New in Version 2.7.0
• Renamed application to "Rage Comics HD".
• Fixed more options toolbar button in thumbnails view.
• Fixed color theme and visual glitches.
• Fixed missing loading progress bar animation.
• Fixed picture caption font size while on iPad.
• Fixed auto-refresh when resuming app back into Gallery view.
• Fixed auto-refresh-not-scroll-to-top issue for Thumbnails view.
• Fixed Twitter/Facebook view not hide after sharing/cancel.
• Fixed missing label in Detail view.
• Fixed two GIF animation/issue issues (missing frames).
• Fixed auto-resize issue when rotating device in comments view.
• Fixed issue that made it difficult to dismiss menu view.
• Added reported upvote/downvote "fuzzed" points to Detail view.
• Added option to view more pics by author in Gallery view.
• Fixed bug that made photo caption smaller for iPad users
• Fixed bug that causes photo viewer to not show toolbars for some users
• Fixed bug that causes app to crash for some users
• Fixed bug that causes Pro Upgrade view to not load properly
• Fixed bug that causes photo viewer to refresh on app resumes
• Fixed three memory leaks
NOTE: Thanks for all your feedbacks! Again, if you experience any issues, please send an email to email@example.com and I will promptly fix them and push out a new app update.
• Raised minimum iOS version requirement from 4.3 to 5.0
• Fixed bug that cause some GIFs to not animate in Auto-HD mode
• Fixed bug that cause app to sometimes show incorrect image
• Fixed bug that cause some international users to not be able to restore their "Pro Upgrade" in-app purchase
NOTE: With 610 changes, this update brings a much-needed overhaul to the app's underlying architecture. If you experience any issue with this update, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will promptly fix them and push out a new app update. Thanks!
• Added ability to detect stale session triggered by a password reset from a different computer.
• Updated internal networking stack for better stability.
• Fixed minor bugs.
• Fixed bug that prevent some users from not being able to restore Pro Upgrade.
• Added ability to save GIFs in original format (as opposed to movie clip format).
• Added more descriptive error messages.
• Fixed bug that causes some users to not be able to get/restore the Pro upgrade.
• Fixed bug that causes banner to activate on its own.
• Added description to certain error messages.
• Fixed bug that prevents certain thumbnails not showing.
• Fixed bug that prevents certain images from showing.
• Fixed one crashing bug.
• Added fallback logic to show full size image when medium size image is unavailable.
• Added ability to view pics marked as "saved" on reddit.
• Added ability to view pics marked as "disliked"/"downvoted" on reddit.
If you have any question or suggestion, feel free to email us at: email@example.com
This app is the funnies app I've ever seen. I am surprised that it doesn't cost money for the actual HD app , but the remove ads thing costs a little too pricy. I do recommend this to a friend. This is one of the best apps I have ever come across! Have a happy new year!
My only gripe...
We should be able to only see one panel at a time because it's a pain to always zoom in so much when using this app on my phone
Great but only one compliant
It's a great app but I wish there was a way to save your spot so you don't have to scroll through them to find it otherwise great app
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 18, 2013
- Version: 2.7.0
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FunPokes, Inc.
- © 2011 FunPokes, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$2.99