Use rage faces in your text messages, emails, Twitter messages or Facebook messages? Using RageToSMS, you can easily tap any rage faces to copy them to your clip board and then paste it in your SMS, emails, tweets or Facebook updates!
• Very Easy To Use!
- Copy a rage face by simply tapping the image you want, and pasting the image into your SMS, iMessage, Email, Facebook or Twitter!
• Go Straight To SMS
- Simply hit the "Go To SMS" button to go directly to the SMS app.
• E-Mail, Facebook & Twitter Posting
- In addition to using your rage faces in SMS and iMessage, also included is the ability to send your rage faces over e-mail, through Facebook and through Twitter.
• Save Rage Faces
- If you simply want to save the rage face image, simply click save to save it to your image library.
• All faces are sorted into easily defined categories.
• Compatible with iOS 4 and 5+
• Regular updates on the way
Try the app out now and share some laughs with friends and family!
Updated for iOS10 and higher
Ratings and Reviews
So i am really annoyed with how tiny the pictures actually are. No bigger than 20 pt font and then when you click it to enlarge its extremely pixelated. An update to fix that is the only way to make this not a waste of 99 cents. Five stars if you fix.
Even after update today, still doesn't work
Something got screwed up a while ago and I got excited when I saw an update this morning. It didn't fix anything. I can't send the pictures anymore and this app is completely useless. It had 5 stars before. If you fix it, it will again.
Love it but lacks many faces
In this new update if there are one or two new faces is to much. There're plenty of faces that are missing here. But quite funny and usefull.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.