Collect and upgrade dozens of troop cards, build your squad and lead them to victory in an all new type of shoot-em-up! Build and customize your island to fend off enemy raids, forge an unstoppable clan and battle to win Trophies, power and glory. The enemy HQ is in your sights... RAID ON!!
PLEASE NOTE! RAID HQ is completely free to play. However, some game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
A network connection is required to play.
● Build and upgrade your collection of amazing squad cards, each with their own unique weapons and abilities
● Develop your island into an unbeatable fortress
● Shoot-up enemy bases to unlock rewards, collect powerful squad cards and upgrade existing ones
● Construct the ultimate raiding deck to defeat any opponent
● Raid other players worldwide to steal their trophies and treasure
● Defend your island with turrets, tanks, choppers and massive mechs
● Explore a huge archipelago to capture resources and new squad cards
● Create a Clan to share troops, chat and build your very own community
● Progress through the leagues and leader-boards to become number one
Having problems? Visit http://www.eightpixelssquare.com/
Terms of Service:
- NEW ELITE MYTHICAL SQUAD CARD! Protects squad members and brings the full force of Easter Destruction... wait... what?
- NEW ELITE LEGENDARY SQUAD CARD! Armed to the teeth and revives fallen heroes!
- NEW BUILDING LEVELS! Building Levels now go up to Level 15!!! The ultimate in Base Protection!
- NEW VEHICLE LEVELS! Vehicle Defenders now go up to Level 8 for even more Defensive Power!
- NEW MECH WEAPON LEVELS! Mech Weapons now go up to Level 15!!!
- Join the fray and destroy players from around the world in a host of ACTION PACKED Events offering INCREDIBLE REWARDS!
- More optimizations and fixes!
**Note: Some features will be enabled a few days after release via a data update**
Ratings and Reviews
Base-building…yeah, it can feel like a chore. Raid HQ has the perfect solution. Between calmer interludes of hoovering up resources and dropping in new buildings, you head out on frenzied shoot-em-up raids that practically ignite the screen with explosions. Bobbing and weaving past furious cascades of bullets reminded us of classic arcade shooters like Raiden—and left us impressed with the ingenious fusion of gameplay styles.
Fun Game but Build Time takes forever!!
I like the game and it’s fun to play but honestly the build times and promotion times needed for upgrades are sometimes 6 days or more? That is utterly ridiculous basically forcing you to buy gems. Also, you should be able to promote multiple squad members at the same time instead of waiting for one to finish and then promoting the next squad member. Every aspect of this game pushes you to buy gems to speed up the process of building your squad and defenses, skill points earned for leveling up don’t even put a dent in the amount of time needed. Skill points used for “promotion time” reduce the amount of time needed to promote by maybe 10 minutes, which is equivalent to watching 1 advertisement. It would also be nice if I can use my gems for exactly what squad member I want to buy instead of randomly choosing for me. It’s my money I’m spending on gems I should be able to choose what squad members I want to purchase with those gems, instead your at the mercy of the “random drawing” each time you purchase a card chest. Fix these things and I will change my review to a 5 star rating. 2 stars for fun factor alone. Knocked 3 stars off for promotion time, build time, and random card drawings that basically waste my money on cards I don’t want.
Just not that good
I feel like the concept is cool but it just doesn’t hold up to the more polished games. It feels like a weird arcade version of boom beach. The troops aren’t exciting or very interesting. It’s hard to compare them to each other so I would just be randomly picking my squad for any given battle. It was fun for a few days but then the flaws in the mechanics started showing. There isn’t a huge downside to loosing a raid so I eventually stopped trying to defend my base. Because upgrades take so long you don’t really need to raid because you can just farm the currencies needed in the down time. It just got really boring really fast.
- Mobile Gaming Studios Ltd.
- 151.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2015 Mobile Gaming Studios Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gems $4.99
- Offer L $2.99
- Crate of Gems $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.