Delhi Division has developed a novel application for filing inspection reports online which will enable officers to record their various inspections through their Iphone and would collate all the data from various inspections to generate weekly/monthly managerial reports on condition of various sections, stations, trains by assigning numerical ranking to trains/stations/section etc. The application will also helpful for the different railway's maintenance department, making it easy for the concerned department to keep track and resolve problems/issues on a priority basis.
• Introduction of SIRI (See It Report It) where inspecting official can take instant photographs of
abnormality and relay them directly with Google mapping to the concerned department for real-time interventions.
• On feeding any abnormality during inspection would also generate an SMS/auto call to the
• On completion of the inspection, the report would reach in PDF format to concerned officials for
• The database generated thus would be used to prepare trends on various aspects of
train/station cleanliness, amenities etc thus making the managerial decision more focused and
• Schedule of inspection due would also be uploaded on the app/software thus getting more
accountability in the system.
• Individual detailed inspection reports and its analysis for every train and station can also be
• Hierarchy based dashboard/reports will be available for Division /Zonal/Railway board level
and sent through auto email to every concerned officer weekly.
• Ranking of top 5 and bottom 5 stations & trains would be generated weekly so as to foster a culture of improvement (kaizen).
• Transparency & availability of data across all organization.
• Issues can be prioritized on fact based analysis
• Paperless and environment friendly – Go Green
Benefits: Instead of using paper forms during Inspections, this application will manage all the details electronically from a smartphone or tablet and will provide a digital interface for paperless inspection. Real-time data feeding of inspection with no time gap between noting of abnormality and its reporting. Data based analysis for corrective and preventive action. A quick list of all types of inspections thus chances of missing key abnormalities due to several staged human intervention is minimized.
minor improvements and bug fixes
- Indicsoft Technologies Private Limited
- 38.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Indian Railway
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.