By Rail Europe, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our app has been completely rebuilt from the ground up, eliminating bugs that have been troublesome to our users. With our app, you can:
• Access itineraries booked while logged in on our website or mobile site. They are all available in one place on our app - and they’re even available when you’re offline and traveling throughout Europe.
• Buy train tickets from 50 carriers across 32 countries, choosing from a greater range of fares, with fares, level of comfort and flexibility to suit your needs.
• Enjoy the convenience of e-tickets for French, Spanish, British, German and Italian routes. If you’re booking in advance, you can get traditional paper tickets shipped to your North American address for many routes in Europe. Thousands of new, lower fares now available for travel in Italy, Germany and France.
• Take advantage of seamless journey planning across Europe: one simple search combines the best offers of all our carriers.
• Sync your travel plans to your iOS calendar, to be reminded of your departures and to find your e-ticket confirmation codes in one place.
Rail Europe is the largest distributor of European rail products in North America, offering a wide range of passes and train tickets.
Representing more than 50 European train companies, we are a one-stop shop for European rail travel planning and booking. We offer a worry-free, cost- and time-effective travel experience by enabling customers to research and purchase train travel in Europe ahead of time.
What's New in Version 2.1
same as limited mobile website
This app looks and works like the mobile website, which I hate because it doesn't permit seat reservations for rail passes. It only handles regular tickets but for that everyone is better off using the actual rail websites (which offer much better prices, options for seat reservations, and are less prone to picking less desirable seats). I also hate that even the regular raileurope website only permits booking in 2nd class on a high speed train if earlier segments of a trip are on local/regional trains that only have 2nd class.
A lot better now
I didn't book my ticket in this mobile app but on raileurope web...it's a lot better for the details and more accurate! The important thing is I could use my tickets for real and it's not a scam... Becos I read some of the reviews said its a scam I was pretty scare but in fact it's not and my trip is finish a safe home now !
This app is very easy and comfortable to use. It just took fractions of minutes to book the tickets.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jan 15, 2016
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 19.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rail Europe, Inc
- Copyright © 2015 Rail Europe, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.