The Rail Planner App makes your Eurail or Interrail journey smooth and stress-free, whether you’re planning your next trip from your sofa or searching for your next train at the station.
It even works offline, so you don’t have to turn on your data or go hunting for wifi to get to your next destination.
Here’s what you can do:
• Find train times offline with our new-look journey planner – Search all of Europe, or only show trains included in your Global Pass so you know you’re covered.
• Plan your route and track it on the map in My Trip – View a day-by-day itinerary for easy trip planning or switch to map view to see all your journeys and connections.
• Book seat reservations straight from the app – Go online to buy reservations for popular trains in Italy and France, as well as selected international trains, and receive them by email.
• Save money with extra benefits and discounts – Search by country and get extra discounts on ferries, buses, accommodation and more across Europe with your Pass.
• Find answers to all your questions – Read FAQs for the app, your Eurail or Interrail Pass, and train services in every country for a smooth trip, wherever you’re heading.
Our new Rail Planner App has arrived! Check out its shiny new look and features:
• Plan, save and edit your trip in My Trip
• Find clear reservation information in the planner
• Get easy access to travel info and Pass benefits
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Fix your app before you put it on the market
Good until it hits a bump then forget using this app ever again. Trying to do some reservations for my trip and I lost connection part way through. This normal thing to happen while you're traveling right? You'd think the eurail app designer (I am guessing a chimp at the zoo) had never even thought this possible. I've deleted the app ten times in the last two days, done multiple hard resets on my phone, even put in a different SIM card. If I at all click on Italian reservations I get one of three of the lovely options: one blank screen, two request timed out, and just when I am about to leave like a bad gambler I get a page with some forms! Oh wait what's that none of the drop down menus have anything on them and when I click submit ding ding ding we're back to option 1 BLANK SCREEN. Really helpful guys let me tell you I was already so relaxed traveling through multiple countries this just made it that much easier( the last sentence is all sarcasm this app like I said above was likely made by a chimp at the zoo deciding to frustrate people instead of the other way around)
Eurail Made Easier
The Eurail Trip Planner Ap made planning a trip easier. What Eurail doesn't tell you is that most travel between countries is NOT covered by your Eurail Pass. It cost us another thousand dollars to go from country to country. Eurail "no good" the ticket agents said repeatedly. One ticket agent in Torino refused to let us on a train to get to Lyon or Paris for 3 days...he tried to tell us it would be 10, but his colleague intervened. And we paid for the ticket. Best advice is MAKE RESERVATIONS! The trains today are not the trains of 20 yeArs ago. The system is very different. We only found one instance where the train listed in the Ap was no longer running. Everything else was extremely accurate and useful. The next time we "train" in Europe, we will just pay for our tickets as we go. But I really like the Ap for' in your hand' information. Better than the Aps from SNCF and Trenitalia. Use the Eurail Ap!
This app is awesome
If you plan on traveling Europe and using the rail system you need this app! I use it all over Europe and even got some Europeans where they needed to go using it when our train got canceled and the conductor gave us bad information. All the timetables were great and accurate and I am super impressed with how many stations in the app includes.
If I were to make one suggestion to the programmers it would be about the local 'S' train info the app gives. This app gives you the full train number however, the train stations don't use that info but rather use the line numbers... Like the S2, S7, S10 ect if that info could be added it would be amazing a perfect app in my eyes. Until then I will still recommend and use because as I said this app really is awesome.
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.