Raildale is an exciting railway building and development game. The rules of the game are rather simple: the gamer connects multi-color cities with railways. There are many features like new cities, switches and traffic lights, fines and rewards. The gamer has to prevent train crashes and go to same color cities. In case of train crash there are big fines to fix it. Gamers win the level in case of positive balance within a specific time frame.
• Send the train to same color city
• New cities appear
• When the train visits its destination you win a reward
• Draw rails – they cost
• Prevent train crashes
• Call the service train to fix damages
• Stay with a positive balance and move on to the next level
• iCloud synchronisation between all your iOS and Mac OS X devices
• Additional features: express train, sporadic damages, and many more surprises
Fixed freezes, I hope finally...
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a pleasant little train construction and management game. Makes for a nice pass-time for those who like the train theme.
One thing may help: Something to indicate how near is the end of a level.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.