Raildale - Railroad & Railway Building Game
By Anton Zherdev
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Raildale is an exciting railway building and development game. The rules of the game are rather simple: the gamer connects multi-color cities with railways. There are many features like new cities, switches and traffic lights, fines and rewards. The gamer has to prevent train crashes and go to same color cities. In case of train crash there are big fines to fix it. Gamers win the level in case of positive balance within a specific time frame.
• Send the train to same color city
• New cities appear
• When the train visits its destination you win a reward
• Draw rails – they cost
• Prevent train crashes
• Call the service train to fix damages
• Stay with a positive balance and move on to the next level
• iCloud synchronisation between all your iOS and Mac OS X devices
• Additional features: express train, sporadic damages, and many more surprises
What's New in Version 1.5.7
Fixed freezes, I hope finally...