Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
RailModeller Pro is a planning tool for designing model railroad and slot car layouts.
Key features include:
- Layouts of up to 10 x 10km (6.2 x 6.2 miles) in size,
- More than 250 multi-brand libraries with 6000+ tracks and accessories,
- Support for all common and custom model scales,
- A clean and intuitive user interface,
- Comprehensive set of tools to quickly build awesome model train layouts,
- Assistants for placing tracks at different heights and creating grades,
- Up to 99 layers per layout,
- Customizable modes for viewing the layout in two and three dimensions,
- Assistant to easily add baseboards for many common layout outlines,
- Image import (PNG, JPEG, PSD, GIF, TIFF, PDF, and others),
- Dedicated tools for creating tunnel sections,
- Automatically generated shopping lists,
- A price database automatically synchronizing item prices across layouts,
- Printing layouts on any scale from a single sheet of paper to full 1:1 scale,
- Exporting layouts in various image file formats at any resolution,
- Integrated stock management for your inventory of tracks.
What's New in Version 5.3.5
This update contains a new switch in the app's preferences to turn off the append feature for users that prefer to only manually append tracks via drag 'n' drop, improved baseboard tools, bug fixes and stability improvements.
Easy (in most respects). Fast.
The Group/Ugroup feature saves a lot of time. It’s also excellent for moving track around to try out what-if changes.
One complaint: the feature to add more pieces of whatever was the last thing you selected from the parts library should have a toggle-off option rather than being always on.
As another reviewer noted, there is not much else availble for the Mac. RailModeller Pro works very well in the Mac version.
This software made me a planner. The layout I am building now is far better than I could have done without this software.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Apr 26, 2017
- Version: 5.3.5
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Jan P. Barnholt
- © Copyright (c) 2017 Isle of the Kakapo
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor