Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
RailModeller Pro is a planning tool for designing model railroad and slot car layouts.
Key features include:
- Layouts of up to 10 x 10km (6.2 x 6.2 miles) in size,
- More than 200 multi-brand libraries with 6000+ tracks and accessories (fully localized),
- Support for all common and custom model scales,
- A clean and intuitive user interface,
- Comprehensive set of tools to quickly build awesome model train layouts,
- Assistants for placing tracks at different heights and creating grades,
- Up to 99 layers per layout,
- Customizable modes for viewing the layout in two and three dimensions,
- Assistant to easily add baseboards for many common layout outlines,
- Image import (PNG, JPEG, PSD, GIF, TIFF, PDF, and others),
- Dedicated tools for creating tunnel sections,
- Automatically generated shopping lists,
- A price database automatically synchronizing item prices across layouts,
- Printing layouts on any scale from a single sheet of paper to full 1:1 scale,
- Exporting layouts in various image file formats at any resolution,
- Integrated stock management for your inventory of tracks.
What's New in Version 5.4.1
This maintenance update includes new and extended libraries for tracks and accessories as well as bug fixes.
New in version 5.4: Completely revised and improved track libraries
• All 6000+ elements now come with native descriptions in English and German,
• Scalable libraries featuring accessories such as houses, cars, plants and railway signs automatically adapt to any model scale,
• Multi-Color elements allow items to be easily identified and enable you to create visually compelling layouts.
Additional improvements include new geometric shapes, usability improvements and bug fixes.
More details on this update can be found on our website at http://www.railmodeller.com/news-en.html
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Nov 09, 2017
- Version: 5.4.1
- Size: 11.2 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Jan P. Barnholt
- © Copyright (c) 2017 Isle of the Kakapo
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor