Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
RailModeller Pro is a planning tool for designing model railroad and slot car layouts.
Key features include:
- Layouts of up to 10 x 10km (6.2 x 6.2 miles) in size,
- More than 250 multi-brand libraries with 6000+ tracks and accessories,
- Support for all common and custom model scales,
- A clean and intuitive user interface,
- Comprehensive set of tools to quickly build awesome model train layouts,
- Assistants for placing tracks at different heights and creating grades,
- Up to 99 layers per layout,
- Customizable modes for viewing the layout in two and three dimensions,
- Assistant to easily add baseboards for many common layout outlines,
- Image import (PNG, JPEG, PSD, GIF, TIFF, PDF, and others),
- Dedicated tools for creating tunnel sections,
- Automatically generated shopping lists,
- A price database automatically synchronizing item prices across layouts,
- Printing layouts on any scale from a single sheet of paper to full 1:1 scale,
- Exporting layouts in various image file formats at any resolution,
- Integrated stock management for your inventory of tracks.
What's New in Version 5.3.9
This update contains important bug fixes and improved compatibility with the macOS High Sierra beta.
• Layout images can be shared to your Twitter, Facebook or Flickr account with a single click directly from within the app.
• New inspectors enable the precise editing of image position and dimensions.
• The Welcome window has been redesigned for better usability and now includes a handy link to what's new in the app.
• There are now 5 great sample layouts bundled with the app demonstrating various abilities.
As always more details on the latest update are provided on our news section at http://www.railmodeller.com/news-en.html
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Aug 08, 2017
- Version: 5.3.9
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Jan P. Barnholt
- © Copyright (c) 2017 Isle of the Kakapo
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor