Radar and Nowcast for Japan is an iPhone and iPad app that displays echoes and precipitation forecasts up to 60 minutes ahead are displayed in 1 km x 1 km resolution every 5 minutes, respectively. The app provides information about tropical storms and hurricanes for locations worldwide, areas affected by storm, coordinates and wind speed, storm tracks & path projections, animated cloud cover satellite Images and more...
Precipitation Nowcasts provide precipitation intensity forecasts of swiftly growing convections with a spatial resolution of 1 km up to an hour ahead to assist with disaster prevention activities.
* Animated doppler weather radar for Japan
* Global storm and typhoon tracking (data provided by GDACS & NOAA)
* Nowcast - precipitation forecasts up to 60 minutes ahead
* Animated satellite images of cloud cover for Japan, Oceania and Australia, Europe, North America (best for tracking Typhoons and cyclones)
* Animated doppler weather radar for the U.S.
* Interactive weather map
* No ads, no subscriptions or hidden payments.
* World weather on interactive map
- Current weather conditions including:
-- Current temperature, "Feels like temperature"
-- Sky conditions
-- Wind speed and direction
-- Sunrise time
-- Sunset time
-- Local time
- Weather forecast for 10 days including:
-- Day/ night temperature
-- Sky conditions
* Unlimited number of watched locations
- Translated to 38 languages, including Japanese.
- Works any iPhone, iPad with iOS 5 and higher
- HD graphics for retina displays
- Supports advanced iOS 9 features like full-screen layout, blurred overlays and etc.
Global storm and typhoon tracking (data provided by GDACS & NOAA)
Long-range forecasts of hurricane, typhoon and tropical cyclone activity around the world.
Improved resolution for animated weather radar and nowcast.
Performance improvements (64-bit application)
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I need and was looking for!
Living in the Philippines, I soon found that I need a weather service that I could trust. I have found it in this app. Thank you
So far the best app I have found on tracking global data with radar function. It has two major radar data, precipitation and clouds. If it can provide more like winds and temperature radar as well it will be so great
Works pretty good.
Would like a wider area of coverage so I can see what weather is coming the next day.
- Elecont LLC
- 29.2 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Mongolian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2007-2016 Elecont LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.