"Equipped with some useful features, the Rainbow keyboard is a fashionable luxury you would like to have"
— iGeeksBlog - http://bit.ly/rainbowkeyboard
Bored of the classic grayish iPhone keyboard? Now is the time to add some rainbow color strokes to your keys with the new Rainbow keyboard, exclusive for iPhone & iPad!
Changing the color of your keyboard can be done in seconds, choose the theme that matches your style or even your clothes!
• Select from a set of 20 stylish colorful themes for your keyboard (12 themes are for the Pro version only);
• Familiar layout for both iPhone and iPad. The Rainbow keyboard is using the same layout and functionality as the standard keyboard;
• Auto-capitalization will work just as you expect it;
• Tapping the keys will have the same audio feedback as the standard keyboard (you can also disable this from settings);
• When tapping on a key it will be highlighted to clearly show your selection;
• Special characters are displayed when you tap and hold a key;
• Option to display the keyboard compressed for easy one-hand access to keys on the iPhone 6 and 6+
• Option to display the letters on the keyboard as lower case, when typing in lower case;
• QWERTY and QWERTZ layouts.
Privacy Note: At Bits&Coffee we greatly value our users' privacy. The Rainbow keyboard will not record key strokes nor send them over the Internet. The „Allow Full Access” option is only required to enable features otherwise not possible.
• Updated for iOS 9 / Swift 2.2
• Use small caps by default just like the standard keyboard
• Other bug fixes and improvements
If you like Rainbow, please take the time to give us a nice review. It really helps us stay motivated!
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty, but could use a few things...
I don't normally write reviews but I think this app has potential. It is very basic. You have your standard auto capitalization, small caps, same layout but you can't use the "voice command" (so you can talk and it types for you), it doesn't have the auto spelling "fix" the normal keyboard does ( it shows a red line under a misspelled word but when you tap on the word to fix it, the line just goes away) and there is no way to change the size of the keyboard or the keys (which is not a huge issue since it seems to be the same size as the normal one). BUT there is a way for you to change the keyboard to "one handed" which moves it over to one side or the other which I thought was a pretty helpful option. Other then that it is very easy to use, I just rely a lot on those few things this app does not offer. If those things were added I would absolutely give this a 5 star rating!!
I like it but could use some enhancements
I love the change of the keyboard to something other than the dull stock keyboard that comes with the iPhone. I have two concerns with this app. Once I choose it it doesn't stay as the default keyboard, and second, auto word complete or options are not present during typing. This would help with some of the keys that seem to stick or not be as sensitive to touch as others. I'll revisit if and when I see these things changed as of now this app is "ok"
Pretty neat idea. Downloaded set and tried it. Didn’t work. Deleted, re-downloaded, reboot, didn’t work.
Email back from developer. Giving full instructions on how to apply app. In app insturctions stop one step short.
Cool visual. Will be fun to use. But maje sure you understand how to compketely apply app before you go crazy.
Thank you for trying Rainbow. Just open the standard keyboard and tap on the small globe (bottom left) to select the Rainbow keyboard.
- Bits&Coffee SRL
- 31.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2016 Bits&Coffee Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.