••••• "Most Fun! Great game! Massively challenging without being annoyingly impossible!" --JD
••••• "Addictive Strategy Game! It is like a modern minesweeper meets Tetris. Highly addictive and great for the mind. And it is free!" --AnnieJ1
••••• "I need to check in to REHAB!! This game is so addicting! I cannot stop playing!!! :))))" --ajjeana
••••• "Really cool game! Not a timed game which is great for playing while waiting at appointments. Makes u think and very addicting." --Geenawbck
Take your time finding the best Run of Jewels in this relaxing yet challenging puzzle game!
The twist - instead of just finding the longest run of one color jewels on the board, you get to pick any two colors! Look carefully to see which two colors you can string together for the longest run possible!
• Endless levels to challenge you!
• No timer, so you can take your time and relax
• Beautiful graphics!
• Intuitive touch controls!
• Compete against your friends and against everyone worldwide for the highest scores on Game Center
• Your progress is automatically saved, all the time, so go ahead and take that call or jump out to any other apps - you can come back and pick up playing right where you left off!
• Sounds can be disabled if you want a quiet game
• You can even listen to your own music while you play
Thanks for playing!
Come see us at http://boyhowdytechnology.com
• NEW - added a leaderboard to count how many times our super players max out their scores!
Thanks for playing!
Search for "Boy Howdy Technology" to see all our free games!
Ratings and Reviews
?? Need fixings...
Jewels don't always mark when swipe them... Don't enjoy pop ups. They open to install when trying to jewels above. Have many cancels.
Like puzzles-- the board moves or the pieces freeze & board freeze at same time. Very frustrating that why cancelled it.
Word search it won't mark or show letter/a swiping. Have to get out & re-enter & it starts working again. Frustrating debating canceling both. maf1hbnt
Send does not work when press on this page.
Interesting, never ending game that requires just the right amount of brain! You will improve with time and experience. The game developers are great to work with and really care about their players too.
The above I wrote last year, but need to amend, as I have requested an improvement of adding a swap for 25 points for over a year, to no avail. It would add interest and success to the game, as currently there is rarely an across the board jewel match.
Great Game Developer
I recently realized how many of the Boy Howdy games I’m playing. I like word games, but also have always been a mahjong (and similar games) fiend. Keep up the good work, the customer service is unparalleled!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.