RainbowKey Keyboard for iOS 12- color keyboard with HD background themes, fancy fonts and fun emoji
Customize your own keyboard with your favorite pictures! With RainbowKey integrated, you can create your keyboard with cool fonts, colorful pictures and cute emoji!
RainbowKey provides all the awesome features you want:
• Create your own keyboard with your favorite pictures
• Decorate your keyboard with 40+ beautiful fonts and colors
• Create personal live avatar - Create your personal avatar animated emojis
• 10+ Built-in themes to choose from
• 30+ Stylish fonts to decorate your words
• Swipe input, enjoy one-handed typing
• Smart emoji prediction with 1000+ lovely emojis
• Auto correction / predication powered by Adaptxt
• Moving cursor feature, swipe on the space bar to move cursor position
• Customize your favorite emoji skin tone
• Support all types of applications on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
RainbowKey supports all the major languages:
And more languages coming soon…
This enables a 7-day trial, followed by a membership to Rainbowkey PLUS for $19.99/month. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the iTunes store after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Many minor performance improvements and bug fixes. Thanks for using Rainbowkey!
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but with Problems.
OS: iOS 12
Model: iPhone 6s
I’ve been using this app for almost a year, if not, more. I love the swipe to text feature a lot, but when I swipe out obvious words, it is a whole entire different word. I’ve also had a lot of bugs with the keyboard itself glitching out and changing to the default Apple keyboard mid-sentence. I love the app don’t get me wrong, but I have a lot of problems with it. I’m even typing with the Apple keyboard to avoid any problems on this review. I also dislike the fact that we have to purchase a keyboard that we like just to be able to use it. I get that you’re trying to get money, but we get a few keyboards that I’d actually consider cool. If we could get a couple more, I’d appreciate it a lot, especially the animated ones. All in all, it’s a cool app, especially for those who like the “Swipe to Text” feature, like me, but it needs quite a bit of improvement and debugging. I hope this helps further development!
Used to love it...
I've been using this app for a few years now. It used to be great, but it's garbage now.
1. As of today, I can no longer use the swipe feature using the rainbow keyboard...without paying for the app or allowing it full access to my personal information.
2. As of a few months ago I can no longer access my emojis from the rainbow keyboard...without paying for the app or allowing it full access to my personal information. This is a normal feature the developers took away to try and make you pay!
3. As of today, I can no longer type full sentences without the rainbow keyboard switching itself back in use when I try to use my normal keyboard (I mean, if I can't swipe-to-text or use my emojis I might as well use the keyboard my phone came with, right?)...without getting a notification on the rainbow keyboard, when it pops back up, about paying for the app or allowing them full access.
4. There aren't many keyboards I like/have access to...without paying for the app...and of course you'll have to give them full access to your personal information to use it.
5. In order to use the features of the keyboard (which is the reason anyone downloads this app in the first place) you have to PAY FOR IT and ALLOW THEM FULL ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION!!!
6. Last, but certainly not least, the "Black" and "African" emojis they made are offensive to say the least.
Is no one else experiencing these issues or am I being targeted here?!
Real words don't need auto correct!
I really like it except for one MAJOR complaint. It auto-correct obvious words...often to gobblygook! I used weed in an email a few minutes ago. It changed it to wed. While wed is a often used word, so is weed. It should only change it if I put in something like 'wd.' THEN it can guess at what I was trying to say. Also, can it capitalism (see...I typed capitalize and it changed it to capitalism) the letter i when it is an individual word? I hate going back through and fixing your corrections (collections and connections came up twice. Finally just typed each letter of the word 'corrections' to get it on here. I am ready to switch to another app.
Developer Response ,
Hi~ we feel so sorry for bringing such an inconvenience and disappointment to you. And thanks for you about the feedback. We already send the bugs to our product manager, trust me, all the problems will be solved perfectly on the next version. Could you give this little app another chance? Thanks~
- ONE App Limited
- 190.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 ONE App Limited
- In-App Purchases
- RainbowKey Premium $19.99
- Unlimited Theme Slots $4.99
- Unlimited Usage $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.