#1 iOS Puzzle Game in 3 countries
#13 iOS Puzzle Game in UK
#23 iOS Puzzle Game in US
"interesting gameplay mechanic...music is calming... 4.5 / 5" - AppAdvice
"beautifully designed, wonderfully fluid and an all-round pleasure to play... 4.5 / 5" - TapSmart
"it looks really pretty...well worth a look... 7 / 10" - Pocket Gamer
"1 of the 50 best iPhone games 2016" – TechRadar
Rainmaker is a minimalist puzzle game that follows the story of Tian; a child set out on adventure to discover what is causing the rain. Use the mysterious medallion to change Tian's body into different objects to solve puzzles.
• Become as light as air, as heavy as a rock, or as bouncy as a basketball in this unique take on puzzle solving
• Play over 120 mind-bending levels
• Create your own challenging level and play hundreds of online levels made by other players
• Use strategy, thinking and timing to ascend into the sky and above
• Innovative controls and physics; simply tap the screen to morph
• Explore a vast depth of stunning scenery and variety of beautiful environments
• Follow a child's story of surreal discovery
Players must triumph over challenges by adapting the game's innovative physics mechanics to any given situation.
LEVEL EDITOR and hundreds of ONLINE LEVELS are now available!
Already passed all story levels? Let's keep the fun rolling by creating your OWN challenging levels with creativity, and play hundreds of levels of other players!
You can use most of the items in story levels and allow Tian to transform to different objects to complete the level. Are you creative enough?
Ratings and Reviews
Calming and fun
The relaxing music,fun but not overwhelmingly difficult challenges, and cute story all combine to make a wonderful little game to unwind with. I find it very fun to find out what will happen next and to just lay down and listen to the music as I try Figure out the puzzles, and the graphics on the game are super cute and lovable. Great little game.
Beautiful and fun!
Thanks for creating a game that is beautiful, challenging and engaging. Bravo! I also appreciate the level editor, giving players the chance to create our own levels.
Not what I was looking for
The graphics and the game's title made me think that this would be a fun stress free game.
Wrong! While the graphics are beautiful, I found myself tensing up and stabbing at my iPad. Sorry
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.