Raising Goats - The Easy Guide To Raising & Caring For Goats
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Complete Guide to Goats...
As the thought of raising and taking care of a goat is interesting, it is even more interesting to discover how the process is done. Get this guide which takes you through the steps of raising and caring for goats. There are other goat raising guides out there, but none of them compare to this one. In this guide, there is so much you need to know so that you can have healthy and thriving goats. You would not want it any other way.
So don't delay and get this book now! You will be one of the fortunate ones that gets their hand on this and find out how the process works. You don't want to be left out in the cold, not knowing how to take care of your precious animals. Your goats will want to be some of your precious companions once they know that you are there for them. There will be times when they won't want you to leave their side.
That's why this report is so important. It can help to relieve you of all the guess work with raising and caring for goats.
In this report, here's just a few things you will discover:
* Why you cannot have just one goat on your property
* Where goats need to live in order to thrive
* Where goats cannot live and why
* When should you not commit to taking care of goats
* Where you can find a veterinarian for your goats
* Where you can purchase goats from
* How to keep your goat(s) from roaming around and wandering aimlessly
* The average number of "kids" that goats will produce every year
* How to know when a female goat is in "heat"
* When is the female goat's most "active" time
* How long is the gestation period for a female goat
* What is "kidding"
* What happens to the kid after birth
* What the mother goat does during the "freshening" process
* The amount of milk can the female goat can produce daily while it's in their system
* and much more!
1) Learn all about Raising and Caring For Goats.
2) User Friendly Navigation.
3) Change the Font Setting to make it comfortable in reading.
4) Email any Chapter to your friends and relatives.
5) No Internet connection required for read the ebook.
Note: The information contained in this application is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this application, you are taking full responsibility for your actions. We are in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided "as is", and without warranties.
Spend a little more money
I tried this "resource" before pursuing other books because it was cheapest and I have gift cards. It reads as though it had been written by a third-grader who has no experience with goats but became an expert after she read the Wikipedia article. It suggests that when milking, I should "speak to him gently to let the goat know that I care about him..." Because apparently I should be milking the males too/only. It provides little to no practical information. For example, it recommends that lactating goats be fed hay high in protein but does not indicate which types of hay are usually the most protein-rich. The list goes on, but it doesn't matter. Don't buy this. Spend $10-20 on a book that will actually teach you something.
This app is very limited and should not be considered as a guide for first time goat keepers.
- Category: Education
- Released: Nov 24, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Reimund Lube
- © Reimund Lube
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.