Streamline your daily reporting, time cards, and construction management workflows from the field. Raken has been named #1 Daily Reporting Software & Top 5 Mobile App for Construction at AGC National. It's the simplest, fastest daily reporting, time card, and construction photo app, saving you time in your field reporting process. Type or voice-to-text information directly from your phone or tablet while on the jobsite. Add and split worker hours and cost codes in seconds and automatically send them to the office for easy payroll. Add construction photos, videos, and attachments to your report, and at the end of the day, email your daily report right from your phone or tablet!
Users leverage Raken on a daily basis, which aggregates their data into branded reports, real-time dashboards and data insights that improve the flow of information from the field it to the office. Additionally, daily reports from various subcontractors are automatically compiled into a Super Daily, providing general contractors with a single, standardized record of the day's events. Raken's field reporting helps construction companies reduce risk, manage budgets, and improve their bottom line.
Superintendents, foremen, project managers, building inspectors, payroll administrators and other construction professionals from leading general contractor and subcontractor firms choose Raken for their field reporting.
• Daily Reports: Create, sign, and share a daily report PDF in real-time
• Time Cards: Capture hours and cost codes on the go with Time Cards
• Photo Management: Record and attach pictures and video directly from the field
• Task Management: Assign tasks for your team members and set daily reminders
• Weather: Automatically capture daily weather information
• Summaries: Send weekly and monthly summary reports to clients and owners
• Dashboard Activity: Stay up-to-date with our project activity newsfeed
• Dashboard Insights: Track the overall performance of your projects
• Super Daily: Collect daily reports from every subcontractor onto a single report
• Offline Mode: Utilize Raken even without connectivity on the jobsite
• Notes/Safety/Quality Control: Add general, safety, & QA/QC notes
• Survey: Quick checklist feature to document inspections/observations, etc.
• Fast and Easy: Type or dictate your notes while walking the jobsite
• Automated Delivery: Automatically email your construction daily log & time cards
• Real-Time Visibility: Send and receive real-time notifications for accidents and delays
• Streamline Payroll: Generate time card reports for easy payroll processing
• Simple Time Tracking: Record and view total hours for each employee or subcontractor
• Visual Updates: Use photo gallery to send jobsite images to owners, management, etc.
• Cloud Storage: Syncs with cloud storage providers such as Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, and Egnyte
• Construction Management: Integrates with other construction software such as Procore, Prolog & Autodesk BIM 360
• Mobile Accessibility: Attach important site documents directly from the field - PDFs, Excel, etc.
We offer a free 15-day trial! Download Raken today to see why superintendents, foremen, project managers, building inspectors, subcontractors, and other construction professionals at top ENR construction companies choose Raken for their daily reports and time cards!
Have questions? We’ve got answers! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ability to Select a Project Template at Creation of Project
- Spanish & Portuguese Language Optimization
- Optimized Camera For Photo/Video Capture
- Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Raken has revolutionized our inspection process & workflow
As third-party inspector’s for municipalities on street/asphalt renovation projects, our inspectors sometimes up to 8 projects in a given day. Using this app helps them to easily keep track of the data & the photos from project to project and saves time and energy they would normally spend trying to sort through dozens of pictures that actually all look alike.
Additionally, our clients were impressed by the look and feel of our inspection reports. They look like something that would’ve been put together by a marketing team when they are really done a couple of guys driving around in a truck.
I’m giving it four stars because I would like to see an efficient way to track equipment on site.
Was better before updates
I’ve used the app for almost a year. It was better before some of the recent updates. It doesn’t separate pictures by date on Apple products and now with the recent update, the pictures are of all your photos, sort of in the order of time/date taken, as well as any photo you looked at recently, which they are randomly inserted, even if they’re from a year ago. It messes up the time sequence and it’s not as easy to select the photos for the current report.
It has also had some glitches over the last few updates that haven’t been corrected that make it not as user friendly.
Customer service has been responsive and said they’re trying to work through things with Apple, but it’s still a pain to deal with some of the issues.
Developer Response ,
We notified our product team and they've resolved the issue in our latest update. Hope that helps! Thanks for reaching out and please let us know if you run into any other issues.
Best user friendly
I found this app by trying different ones out there, this program I hope is here to stay. It’s easy, and once your job and sub contractors are input in, the quick fill in the blanks for the remainder of the job makes it great because I just don’t have a lot of time to be stuck doing daily reports. Thanks Raken, keep it up!
- Raken, Inc.
- 131 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Raken, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Raken Basic Plan $16.99
- Raken Professional Plan $40.99
- Raken Performance Plan $54.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.